Eighty One:

Bri
August 23
10:24 am

"Girl both of my damn kids sick" I told kay on the phone while I walked out of my bedroom where I left jr and Brielle both asleep in the bed "and ain no tellin if they'll feel better by this weekend"

"Awee. My babies. I hope they feel better soon. And don't even stress it cause ion think we gone really do too much for Hendrix's birthday... but you go ahead and take care of my niece and nephew, I'll check up on you later"

"Okay"

I hung up the phone and walked into the living room where shy was cleaning up. He look at me

"You ready to talk now? Cause you said a word to me since the other day"

"Shy..." I sighed "what is there for me to say?"

"Shit, say somethin. You being quiet and ion like that"

"And what does yelling and fussing do other than cause more problems? What happened has happened and all I need now is the truth"

"Bri that ain my baby"

"Can a dna test confirm that?"

"Yeah"

I slapped my hand on my thigh "well ima need one and until then, I really think I have more to say cause I'm weighing out my options right now"

"Weighing out options bout what? You tryina leave"

"If that's your baby then yeah! I think I will" I bluntly said to him "shy, I've been the one that gave more to our relationship and what have I constantly gotten back in return?"

"You act like I'm still the same person I used to be"

"Why did you have to be that person in the first place?!"

Shy let out a breath

"I fucked up bri"

"Yeah! You fucked up! You fucked up my trust, or relationship, my security and so much more but I kept taking you back even though it was that stupidest shit to do. I made myself look like a clown to everybody all because I wanted you to hopefully realize that I kept taking you back for a reason"

"Bri I wasn't thinking"

"You were thinking! But you only thought about shy"

"Bri..."

"Shy I put up with so much from you that it's ridiculous and this right here... I tried but I just can't. If that baby is yours I can't. And I'm sooooo thankful that you changed, but why couldn't you just be this way from the start? WHY?" I started to pour out with tears building up in my eyes "Please just be honest with me and tell me why! And I've NEVER begged you for shit before but now I'm begging cause I wanna know. What did I do to deserve this?"

"You ain do nothing bri. I told you I was stupid and I regret the shit I did"

"Well that's not gone take whatchu did back!" I started to yell but caught myself "I said I didn't wanna yell and here I am, yelling"

"If that's whatchu gotta do-"

"No that's whatchu want me to do. To make YOU feel better cause you so used to me yelling and screaming, tryina fight but I'm not. I wanted to forgive you and put all this in the past but this bitch just opened everything back up and now it's hurting more than it did before and I just can't let you off easy" I calmly said to him before I walked off, wiping my eyes

I couldn't think right now but my first instinct was to grab my keys so I did

"Where you going?" Shy asked