Seventy Nine:

Arielle
August 19
11:43 am

"Sooo.." my doctor said as he adjusted his glasses "I know we were trying to avoid this, and I know that your gonna hate this because you like to work.. but I'm gonna have to put you on strict bed rest until this baby comes"

"Nope" I shook my head, sitting up straight off of the bed and tried to help myself down but Meechie ended up helping me "see this is exactly why we should've skipped this appointment like I said"

The doctor chuckled

"Arielle, you know I hate to do this to you but if you don't want this baby coming early then this is what you have to do"

I sighed

"So I'm not gonna be able to do anything"

He shook his head "I need you in the bed.. RESTING"

I looked at Meechie "I'm NEVER getting pregnant again"

"Okay"

I gave Meechie the nastiest look and he just smiled at me like this shit was funny.

We finished talking to the doctor and once we were done, we left and I convinced him to let me get something to eat so he FINALLY gave in and got me a meal from zaxbys, but instead of getting me a soda his childish ass got me water

"You know, a sprite wouldn't have hurt"

"You wanna go ahead and start eating now?" He asked me as I opened my food

"I was about to. Why?"

"Cause you don't talk when you got food in yo mouth"

I straight faced Meechie

"I wouldn't have to talk if I was able to go live my regular life but NO! You got me put on bed rest"

"I ain got you out on shit. Blame that on yo big ass son"

"Oh I'm blaming him too. But you the one that got me pregnant"

"I ain got you pregnant. You did that"

"I can't get me pregnant dumbass"

"Yes you did.. that damn gorilla grip and you wasn't lettin up. Blame that on yo self"

"I fuckin hate you" I couldn't help but laugh and so did he, driving off from the light

After a while we got home and of course he made me go straight to bed

"Meechie you really about to have me sitting up in the room alone bored as hell"

"Ari ain nobody going nowhere"

I smiled as he took his shit off and got in the bed as well

"Awee you bout to keep me company?"

"I'm bout to take my ass back to sleep"

"So like I said.. you bout to have me sitting up alone"

"I'm right here"

" but you going to sleep"

"Well go to sleep too" he muttered while laying down and closed his eyes

"I can't. Now get up" I shook him "matter of fact we need to go ahead and get everything ready for when he comes"

"Arielle.. right now is one of the only times we gone have left to sleep good before this baby come.. enjoy it and go to sleep"

"The last time I slept good was when I was able to sleep on my stomach. You know how long ago that was?"