CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

After the ordeal with Soonyoung, the boys practiced nonstop for the next two days. The boys worked to their hearts' content, adhering to the stage rehearsal schedule.

Everyone witnessed how hard SEVENTEEN worked, and the amount of passion poured into their performances. Their desire to succeed overshadowed the aches and pains in their bodies. To show what SEVENTEEN's dedication looks like and to disprove all doubters.

While the group focused on improving their performances, the friction between some members of the group became more apparent. Many people overlooked this as childish squabbles. Some can't help but feel concerned and watch the boys from afar.

Concerned about their well-being and the long-term effects of their apparent stress. It may be a major setback for them.

Conflict and tension seems to have arisen when Soonyoung returned to the boys the next morning. Word of what happened the previous night spread and became conversation throughout the stadium.

And all the previous misunderstandings Soonyoung had with his group members.

Mingyu and Wonwoo continue to have a tense relationship. It was Wonwoo, who was ignoring the tall man. After the announcement about Soonyoung's history, he hasn't said a word or paid attention to Mingyu, and the kissing incident has only made matters worse.

It was stressful and uncomfortable to watch their interactions with one another. Anyone could see how futile SEVENTEEN's attempt to pretend as though everything was fine.

But none dared to say anything, and as time passed, the tension rose rather than eased.

There were also times when a minor disagreement turned into a full-fledged fight, injuring two of the boys who had no part in the altercation.

It all started during a stage rehearsal when one boy whined about needing to take a break, and they were on their third run for their group dance. Soonyoung, who was in a foul mood for unexplained reasons, heard the grievance and misinterpreted it.

As a result, a disagreement arose. Mingyu is in defense, while Soonyoung is on offense. Although Dino was the one who made the complaint, it was Mingyu who became his defendant in the situation against Soonyoung, whose words were ridiculous and cruel.

Soonyoung started hurling insults at everyone, not just Dino as if the hurtful words he had hurled at him weren't enough. Seungcheol refused to take the bait and instead walked away, with Jeonghan trailing behind him.

Fueled by rage, Soonyoung landed a punch on Mingyu, who got caught off-guard and stumbled back.

Just as Soonyoung was about to strike again, Mingyu snapped and threw a punch. And the two started fighting, both ignoring their friends' pleas to stop. Dino stood to the left, stunned by the outcome of his complaint, and he couldn't help but blame himself.

The boys attempted to stop the fight but ended up getting their selves hurt. Hansol earned an elbow in the rib area while attempting to drag Soonyoung forward. He stumbles back, not realizing he is getting close to the edge, and falls off the stage, spraining his foot.

Seokmin also attempted to break up the fight but caught a punch to the face, causing him to stumble back in agony, bleeding from his nose, and have his vision doubled. In discomfort, his head pounded.

That's when the staff arrived. They rushed in when they heard the commotion, and when they saw how dangerous the situation had become, all hesitations vanished as they rushed to the stage. Some went to help the injured boys, while others attempted to break up the fight.