CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Shit! I left my headphones at the dorm!"

"How many times have I told you to double-check your belongings before leaving the dorm? We can't go back now."

"And don't swear in front of the kids,"

"But Hyung! I need my headphones, I can't live without it!"

"Stop being so dramatic. The dorm is an hour away, Seokmin; you won't make it back in time."

"Even if I can drive fast?"

"Don't even think about it. I'll ground you."

"Ground him? Seungcheol he's 20 and you're not his father."

"No, he's five and I'm the father figure. There's no difference."

"Father Figure? More like an obnoxious younger brother."

"Yah!"

The boys have been waiting patiently for their flight to be called for nearly half an hour at the departure area. They left the dorm early and breezed through the airport checkpoints, except for Jihoon's refusal to remove his Gucci slippers, which he said were so valuable that it took some convincing before he eventually agreed and reluctantly put the slippers on the basket.

Soonyoung's entire face was adorned with a warm smile. He's acting natural again, which worries Seungcheol because he'll have no idea what's going on in his head or what he'll do next. No one would see it coming if the man did something stupid and harmful. Since then, Seungcheol hasn't taken his gaze away from the squinty-eyed guy.

The boys soon found themselves lounging in the waiting area, watching one flight after another be called while eagerly waiting for their own. As predicted, the younger ones were bored first, but their leader forbade them from wandering around because they didn't want anyone to get lost in the airport.

To their great annoyance, the youngsters stayed in their seats, sucking the life out of their phones with activities ranging from gaming to listening to music to randomly scrolling through social networking pages. Jun had recommended cat videos to Hansol, so he was watching them.

Seokmin continued to sulk in his seat, pouting. He was disappointed with himself for forgetting his headphones, which he desperately needed. He'd rather forget a pair of underwear than his valuable headphones. Jeonghan sighed as he looked up from his phone and saw his grumpy younger brother.

He sat up straight and took his wallet from his coat pocket, taking a few thousand Korean wons and handing it to Seokmin, who looked surprised but accepted the money.

"Down the hall is a cell store where you can get some new headphones. Make sure you get it done quickly because our flight will be called shortly." And the younger didn't need to be told twice because he literally bolted down the hallway where the said shop was located, and Jeonghan managed to catch Seungcheol before he could chase him down.

With a little pout here and a cute whine there, Jeonghan explained to the older where the younger went, and Seungcheol sat back down in his seat.

Seungcheol continued to fidget and check his surroundings once a minute, and when Seokmin didn't return a few minutes later as promised by Jeonghan, he began pacing back and forth. He took his phone from his pocket and was about to dial Seokmin's number when it was snatched from his grip and stuffed into the depths of his coat jacket by Jeonghan.

Seungcheol lets out a childish whine as he tries to recover his phone, but after a few failed attempts, he gives up. He then tried whining and half-scolding Jeonghan, but that didn't work either.

To prevent the older from having a nervous breakdown, Jisoo rose from his seat and promised Seungcheol that he would return with the younger before heading in the direction where the younger had gone.