CHAPTER 1

Heaven POV :

I'm here right now at my private place. Which is my ward at the same time my house.

Sitting in the nearer window. Watching the birds flying while sing a song by they're animal sound.

I let my self singing too with only 'Humming' feeling like a bird.

Suddenly i heard three times knocked at my door out side in my bedroom.

"Come in." I said.

"Hi! Beautiful Heaven. How are you?" Ate Miā said. While smiling at me.

I smile back to her and great her too.
" Hello! po, Ate Miā I'm fine po. How are you too?"

"Will I'm fine too, Ven. Still beautiful and sexy." She laughed at her own joke.

I'll let myself laughed too. I don't wanna think her that I'm killjoy. When in fact that their is no funny on what she said.

The fact that she's really beautiful and sexy with a good personalities and good profession in life. In short she's totally full package.

A ideal woman of all man. Will except the one i know. Maybe she's just a friend to him.

"Do we have a lesson today?" I ask her.

She's also my Tutor slash my mentor and my private doctor too. Since I was 10 years old she always there for  me to teach me a lot of things and also to observe my health.

She didn't let me being so ignorant and at the same time being one of the innocent people who don't really have an idea about so many things in life.

"No? We don't have anything to do on this day. I'm here because I want you to see something. But before I let you to see that, promise me first." She sat down on my bed. While facing at me.

"What is it, Ate Miā?" I arch my eyebrows on her. It must be important because of her action. She looks so serious and this is the first time i saw her like this.

"Don't tell this to your Kuya Theo, Okay?" She said. I just nodded to her as a answer.

At the moment i'm curious too. At same time little bit scared. She's still looking at me as if she saying 'promise first'.

I let out a sigh and make a promise to her.
"I promise Ate Miā."

"Did I make you scared?" She ask. I know that she already know that I'm little bit scared. She know me better than I do. I grow up with her ever since that why maybe she know my whole being me.

I just look down as my response of what she's asking if i'm scared. I'm not scared its just like I'm not familiar to this feeling that I think she had a favor to ask and made me to do it.

"Sorry, if I make you scared and worry." Her sincerely apologizing on me.

I feel her sincerity on his voice.

"And pwee. Pwedi ba na tagalog speaking muna tayo ngayon. Feeling ko kasi naubos na ang nakastock na english sa utak ko." She said while shaking his head. With matching blowing herself using his hand. And its make me laugh a bet. Ate Miā know me better even my mood.

I really love the way she's with me. She's like a clown to me every time I'm not in the mood. she always lightened my mood ever since.

"Okay po. 'lang' poblema po Ate Miā." I finally said in tagalog language.

I'll try to study tagalog because Kuya promise to me that one day he'll bring me to the Philippines that our father home town. We're half fil'am. Half Filipino and half American.

"Its 'Walang problema' Ven. Pero okay lang yan. Someday, titino din ang tagalog ancient mo." She smile and wink at me.

I just smile on her. Then after a short of conversation with her. She suddenly put something one eight square meter color sky blue thing on the mini table in front of me.

Nangunot ang noo ko.

'What is it?' (ಠ__ಠ)

I ask at myself. And I face her.

"Ito ang tinatawag nilang pera. Should I say a money." Mas nangunot ang noo ko sa sinabi nya.

I know what is money and what is it looks like.
I'm maybe a slow but not a stupid one.

"Let us make it short para maintindihan mo okay. Listen carefully Heaven. Itong pera na 'to ang pinakaimportante sa lahat. Kung wala ito pwedi kang mamatay sa gutom o kaya wala kang pambili ng mga kailangan mo. Like cars, house, dress, shoes and etcetera. Got it?"

Tumango tango lang ako when she ask me if I understand her. I want to make her pissed a bit because she's deadly serious. Hahah

"Tapos-" I didn't let her finish her another speech.

"Tapos po ano gagawin ko riyan. And I know what money looks like Ate Miā you don't need to discuss it on me po." Nakangiti kung sagot sakanya.

Napahawak sya sa noo nya kunwaring mahihimatay.

"Susmiyo! ka talagang bata ka oh. Di mo agad sinabi na alam muna pala ang pera at pinagdiskusyon mo pa ako. Pariho talaga kayo ng bisugo mo'ng kuya." Nakasimangot nyang sabi.

I let out a small laugh. Ate Miā is funny sometimes. Hahah

"Ano po ba gagawin ko riyan?" I'm asking while waiting here answer. She's change her sit into indian sit and looking at me intently in to my eyes.

"Edi ano pa. Kukunin mo yan at gagala ka at shopping shopping. You know girly thing and stuff." Nakangisi nyang sabi saakin.

"Girly thing?"
I'm curious what she's talking about.

"Tss. Bwesit! Talaga 'yong kuya mo nuh!? Kinulong ka nya ng pagkatagal-tagal dito sa loob ng bahay mo kung matatawag bang bahay 'to o kulongan. Ayan tuloy hirap mag explain sayo ng mga bagay-bagay dahil marami ka pang dapat pag aralan." She's said in irritating sound while let a loud sign.

No one can blame about my ignorance its just happened to me since then. And its sad to say and accept the fact na baka hindi ko na maranasan ang ibang mga bagay na hindi ko pa nararanasan.