18.BYE!!!

It's been a few days since the result and it's time for suman to go to Delhi, and guess what? Tiwari family decided to shift there only wow! For the time being tho.
(I just want it to be as my plot, I know that doesn't make sense at all. You need to tolerate with me, 

....

....

JUST DO 😡

....

.....

Okay, so I'm bored am not writing it anymore...

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

Am just kidding, lets start)

Kanchan- SUMAN CHAL.
She shouted from the dining. 

suman came down with teary eyes, kanchan was blabbering as usual but it didnt take her mmuch time until she saw suman silently crying. 
Kanchan- Aye! Ro kyu rhi hai?
Suman- I-i d-dont want to go yr. 
Suman said still sobbing and looking down. 

Kanchan sighed.
Kanchan- I know and understand you well, but.... you have to. 
Suman- I know... but i cant even stay for a day without seeing him, how am i supposed to live for such a long time?
Kanchan too looked down
Kanchan- I believe you can, but if you are not ready to go then you shouldn-

Suman- NO! i have to go kanchan, for papa's dream, for my own dream that is still alive and for everything i have. 
Kanchan nodded and walked towards her hugging her tightly. . 

(I wish I had some person like her to console me, I know I am very depressing person, but just bare with me) 

Anjali- Kanchan! Suman! Chalo jaldi. 
Kanchan- Aaye taiji.... chal. 
Suman nodded and went with kanchan wiping her tears.

Suman went outside and saw elders talking to each other where shravan was talking to bunty.
She went towards him slowly.

Shravan- sumo!
Suman looked at bunty.
He we t knowing she wants to talk to him alone.
They went abut far from that place
Shravan- kya Hua sumo? Itni pershan kyu.
Suman- kyu? Tumhe nhi pata ki Main pareshan kyu hun? Tumhe koi pareshan nhi ho rhi mere Jane se?
Shravan- aisi baat nhi hai.
Suman-TOH  KAISI  BAAT HAI?
Shravan-calm down calm down.
Suman hugged him tightly and started crying in his embrace.
Shravan-sumo main tumhe khushi se bye kehna chahta hun, aur mujhe tumhe rote dekh bilkul achcha nhi lagta.
Suman smiled and broke the hug. She wiped her tears and stood on her toes, kissing his forehead.
Suman-bye.
Shravan- bye.
She placed her lips on his, and kissed him passionately.
Kanchan who was looking at them lovingly smiled. Bunty came behind her.
BOO
Kanchan- aahh.
Bunty started laughing.
Kanchan- BUNTY! Yr Dara hi diya bilkul.
Bunty- sorry.
Kanchan- its okay.
She looked at them again.
Bunty followed her gaze and looked at them.
Kanchan- they looked good no?
Bunty nodded.
Kanchan-i wish I too had a partner like this.
Bunty looked at her.

KANCHAN...SUMAN CHALO.
kanchan- ayeee... oh Mr. Romantic, a meri behen ko Jane do.
They broke the kiss and looked at then standing there. They suddenly looked down in embarrassment.
Kanchan- chal ab, laal tamatar.
She said pulling her, Suman looked at Shravan once and went with kanchan.

AND OFF THEY GO TO DELHI.

(Achcha so I just got over with my exams and then I needed a break and then... I wasn't at home. So I couldn't update. And I was thinking that I will put a few of my stories on hold for sometime. I will finish them, once the others are finished. I will tell about that later. What all stories it will be. Well I guess it's better of you tell. )
Comment which story update do you want.