14.Letter

The next day, Suman was sitting in front of Vijay's picture which had a haar on. Suman was having dried tears on her eyes. 
Papa, maine hamesha sab wahi kiya jo aapko sahi laga, ek baar Shravan se pyaar kiya, uske siwa maine aapko kisi bhi cheez ke liye niraash nhi kiya. Aapko to pata haina, ki main aapko kabhi apne aap se dukhi nhi dekh skti. Kya maine shravan se pyaar krke itni badi galti krdi ki  aap mujhse itne dur chale gaye ki main aapko dekh bhi nhi skti, aapko chu bhi nhi skti, aapse baat bhi nhi kr skti. Mujhe itni badi saza kyu de rhe hai aap? Maine to kabhi aisa koi kaam nhi kiya ki aap mujhe aise chodkr chale jao. Itni si galti ki itni badi saza to nhi hogi, maine zarur kuch bura kiya hoga, tabhi mere saath itna bura hua. 
Suman was saying all this uknown there was someone listening to this all, 
Suddenly she saw something she stood up and started going towards that thing. She saw his father. 
Vijay- Beta, Tumne koi galti nhi ki, main to soch hi rha tha agar dono families ke beech me sab theek ho jayega to main tumhari shaadi shravan se hi krwaunga, Lekin phir jub problems badhne lagi to mujhe laga shravan tumhe us ghar me khush nhi rakh payega. Is liye maine tumhe usse dur rehne ko kaha. Par jab saari problems solve ho gyi to mujhe pata chala jitna khush maine tumhe nhi rakha usse zada shravan tumhe rakhega. 
Suman- Aisa Nhi papa. 
He started to fade away, suman tried running towards him but someone caught her waist. 
Suman- Papa. 
She knew it was him holding her waist so she let herself crying.
Suman- Shravan mujhe itni badi saza kyu mili?
Shravan- Sumo saza tumhe nhi mili hai, na hi tumne kuch galat kiya hai, Jo bhagvan ki marzi hoti hai wahi hota hai, use ham badal nhi skte ise hi kismat aur taqdeer kaha jata hai. 
Suman looked at him. 
Shravan nodded.
Shravan- Nothing lasts forever. 

Suman stopped her sobs and hugged shravan tightly. 
Suman- I guess you are right. 
Shravan smiled hugging her back. He saw a letter on suman's table.
Shravan- Sumo, what is that letter about?
Shravan asked. 
Suman broke the hug and looked in the direction. She too looked at it and walked towards her table. She picked it up. It said- 
Suman beta, when you will get this letter, it will be very late, as I would't be in the world. You must be thinking how I know that I won't be here, well I knew that this will be my last war. After all the opposite team was so I won't be left. Their main target was me, I know you will be very angry from me, but suman you n[know na my cadet that this is about our country and we have to give our lives for the people of our country. I am sorry, I coundn't understand ur and shravan's love. All I want from yo uis to be happy and join the army, I will be watching you from up here. 
Your Dad
Vijay. 

Suman's knees got weak and she was about to fall down when shravan held her, he took the letter from her and read it. 
He looked at her. 
Shravan- SUMO. Vijay uncle is always with us. 
She looked at him sobbing. 
Shravan- in here. 
he said keeping is hand on her heart. 
She smiled and hugged him kissing on his cheek making him grin.