10.Emergency

After a month
When suman and shravan returned home from school they heard a shocking news.
Suman-WHAT?
Anjali- yes Suman, there is again an attack in the college. So your dad is been called.
Suman- but?
Suman switched on the news.
Reporter- the army officers are been called to the college again, terrorists have attacked the college again. Col. Vijay Tiwari is leading the team, let's see what happens.
Suman sat on the sofa with a thud.
The malhotras too came scared.
The elders sat together consoling Anjali. And the children including bunty was consoling Suman.
Shravan- sumo don't worry. Everything will be fine.
Suman was still crying she hugged shravan tightly.
Shravan- sumo calm down.
It was night by now and there was no information about the team. Neither of Vijay.
Shravan and his family had gone back home even though shravan was not ready to leave Suman alone.
Suddenly someone knocked on the Tiwari house.
Beena opened the door and what she saw was unbelievable. She fell on her knees crying. Ramesh and dadu went towards the gate and too started having watery eyes.
It was the team with a box, which was none other than the box of the dead body of Col. Vijay Tiwari.
It was written in capital letters:
Rank: col.
Name: VIJAY TIWARI
Unit: 2 RR
The box was brought in and Anjali stood up and fell again, and suman too fell on her knees crying.
Some military men and a few unknown people were there standing. When one of the person said,
This is all because of the malhotra industry, they didn't make any bullet proof jackets.
Suman and everyone looked up in disbelief but they too thought that due to the people whispering. There was a whole team who was whispering this about the malhotra industry.
(NEXT CHAPTER AFTER I GET 10+ VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER)