12. Kiss

After a few hours shravan woke up, it was 7 by now. Suman had made him sleep on his lap, he woke up and sat up.
Shravan's hair were messy which was making him looking more handsome. Suman was staring at him lovingly.
He smiled at her. 
Everyone looked at them and fake coughe, the 2 looked at everyone. 
Kavita laughed.
Kavita- Le puttar, tu so gaya tha to khana bhi nhi kha paya ab kha le. 
Shravan nodded. 
She started feeding him. 
Dadu- Shravan, tumhe yeh baat itni zada affect ki. 
Shravan looked down. 
Suman indicated him to look at his back, he looked at the wall and saw the photos 
Dadu smiled and said.
Dadu- shravan, tum karna kya chahte ho?
Shravan and suman looked at each other.
Shravan looked at the pictures then back and suman and then at dadu.
Shravan- main ek army officer banna chahta hun jo Vijay uncle the.
Devraj looked at him proudly, followed by everyone. And suman smiled.
Shravan- main abhi aata hun.
Shravan said getting up from the bed after he was finished with his food.
He went to his balcony with Suman following him.
He stood leaning on the railing.
Suman- shravan
Shravan- hmm.
Suman- jitna yeh mujhe affect nhi kiya, unable to tumhe kiya, aisa kyu?
Shravan smiled.
Shravan- sab ko lagta hai, ladko ka dil mazbut hota hai aur woh sab seh lete hai, yeh sab bas kehne ki baatein hai ek ladke ko heartbreak ka zada dekh hota, it affects more than it affects a girl. Aur kya heartbreak sirf girlfriend ya boyfriends hi de skte hai? Nhi, heartbreak tab hota hai jab koi insaan jo apna ho ya apne jaise ho aapko chodkr chala jaye. Aur Vijay uncle mere sab kuch the, mere papa ke dost, mere idol, mere Lady love ke father, mere mentor, and the only one who saw fire inside of me of doing something great.
Suman smiled hearing his words.
She wrapped her hands around his arm.
Suman- merely bhi mere papa sab kuch the, aur hai bhi.
Suman looked at him, he too looked at her, and they shared a passionate eye lock. Suman was really first one to break it.
They both looked at the Tiwari house the memories flashing infront of them.
Shravan turned towards her and cupped her face.
Shravan- I promise, I will never let anything make you feel lonely.
Suman smiled and nodded.
He looked at her lips, she followed his gaze and looked at him again, he looked in her eyes. Suman hesitated a bit but blinked her eyes.
He leaned in and she closed her eyes. His warm breath felt on her skin like butterflies in her stomach. Both having a racing heart, soon their lips touched abd it felt like heaven. Suman was so lost that she didn't realise Shravan trying to come inside her. Shravan now got irritated and pinched her waist she gasped and he entered her mouth.
He held her waist and she encircled her arms around his neck pulling him more. Soon Suman was out of breathe so Shravan pulled back.
They both looked in each other's eyes having an eye lock, AGAIN 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
They got so lost that they didn't recognize 2 pairs of eyes looking at them.
Shravan leaned again and came near sumans ear.
Shravan- chale???
Suman shivered and nodded.
Shravan smirked on what effect he has on her.
Shravan and suman went in the room and got confused seeing everyone giggling, and what kanchan and bintu was telling was actually something embarrassing. 
_____________________
Next xhapter after 10+votes.