1.- Every one is okay with it?

Suman and Shravan were having fun playing and talking to each other, while on the other hand their parents were very worried about them and Vijay. Suman and Shravan went to Indore to Shravan's mausa's house. They both were having a lot of fun
At the Tiwari house.../
Anjali- I can't understand anything... my daughter has run away, my husband is on a mission, what shall I do?
Beena- Bhabhi! Calm down everything will be fine.
Kavita- Arey! Bhabhi I am looking for them na, don't worry i know how it feels to loose your child.
Vijay- Loose your child?
Vijay comes in confused.
Anjali- Vijay?
Anjali runs towards him hugging him ,and tells him everything that had happened.
Vijay- Suman did all this, it means that she really loves him?
Devraj- I think yes, because of our fight, our children also suffered, but do you think it's an early age for them to do all this.
Vijay- It is an early age, but maybe they are right and we are wrong? It isn't important na that everytime elders are right and young ones are wrong, maybe we are wrong here, and they are right.
Devraj thought about it. Kanchan who was listening all this was jumping with joy, in her room .
Ragini- But how are we gonna reach to them?
Ramesh- Yeah! We don't know where they are.
Rajesh- What shall we do?
Beena- Now only one option is left with us.
Every one looked at her.
Beena- KANCHAAA.. Come here
Kanchan quietly comes down with an expression which will make them think that she hasn't heard any thing.
Kanchan- What happened mummy?
Beena- Tell us the truth... Did you help Shravan and suman in running away.
She looked down and nodded in a yes.
Everyone smiled thinking at least there was someone who could understand suman and Shravan.
Anjali + Kavita- Do u know where they are?
Kanchan- I don't know that but I can call them.
Every one smiled and hugged her.
Kanchan- Dadu! aren't you happy?
Dadu smiled and said
Dadu- Of cource I am , my girl has found the perfect boy, only if he is keeping her happy, now come on fast call them up.

Kanchan smiles and asks them for letting her talk to them first to her.
She told her everything
Suman- Are you sure na?
Shravan- I don't want to get scold from anyone.
Kanchan- Don't worry! Ever one is okay with it.
They both smiled looking at each other.

Do you think everyone is really okay with it or there is some plan behind it. Ab yeh mat keh dena ki koi plan kr dena plz , phir mujhe plan bhi sochna padhega, Psst. yr maine to phir spoiler de diya koi nhi dena to tab bhi tha.
SPOILER ALERT: Everyone will be really okay with it !!!
Bye take care