3.- Back Home.

Suman and Shravan were in the car, coming back to Bhopal, from Indore. They both were fast asleep after studying for so long...
Shravan's arm was wrapped around suman protectively, and suman was sleeping with her head on his shoulder. He too kept his head on her's.
After some time.
Bunty- Hey both of you wake up.
Shravan suddenly got up from the sound of the horn, and bunty thought that he had woken up the great sleepy head SHRAVAN MALHOTRA. (I am the same tho😜)
Shravan looked at suman who was still sleeping peacefully. He smiled and whispered in her ear.
'Suman'
She started opening her eyes a bit, she looked at him and smiled.
Shravan- we have reached.
Suman looked around and saw her house, she suddenly opened up the door of the car and took a deep breath. She looked at shravan who was still in the car and went towards him . She knocked on the gass window.
Suman- come.
Shravan smiled and opening the door came out to her. Suman looked at the Malhotra house.
Shravan- so you go to yours and I will go to mine and we will meet at the chai tapri at 2 it's 11 right now. Okay?
Suman- hmm. But promise me once we reach back home, you will come at the balcony.
Shravan chuckled and nodded.
Shravan - but after some time cause when I will enter na then my mom will not leave me for the next half an hour.
She giggled on listening this. She nodded .
Suman- 12 then ..
He nodded and the both went to their directions. Both looking at each other.
On the other side, bunty was giving the taxi driver money....
In the tiwari house.
Anjali saw Suman and ran towards her hugging her, she entered the house to be greeted by everyone.
While in the Malhotra house.
Kavita ran out and hugged his puttar. She was crying even when they were entering the house.
It's been half an hour. Everyone was talking in both the families. Bunty was at Malhotra's.
At Tiwari's
Vijay- Suman go and get fresh we will talk to you later.
Suman nodded and went to her room with Kanchan.
Kanchan- Okay ! Comeon now tell me everything what happened between you two.
Suman- Kanchaaa. .. there is nothing special.
Kanchan - wait nothing special? You didn't even kiss him?
Suman blushed hard, she was looking like a tomato. Wait fresh red tomato.
Kanchan- Suman come on, he left his family, something he can't do, and you didn't even kiss him .
Suman- I don't think it's the right time.
Kanchan - so tell me did you at least hug him once.
Suman blushed hard.
Kanchan- Tell me everything fast!!!!!
Flashback...
Suman was making some pasta for Shravan. She was finding pasta sauce but couldn't .
Suman- Shravannnnn
Shravan came there all sleepy, he looked at suman who was wearing a saree. He smirked and hugged her from the back.
Suman shivered.
Shravan- sumo.
Suman looked at him.
Shravan- thanks
Suman- for what?
Shravan- for wearing a saree today, you look beautiful like everyday, but more amazing.
Suman was blushing hard.
Shravan- hmm ! Why did you call me?
Suman- yeah! Where is the sauce,? I can't find it.
Shravan- wait I will give you...
Shravan walked towards a cabinet and opening it he took out the bottle of sauce. Okay! An information, Shravan stil doesnt know what suman is making for him. He doesn't even know that she is making something until now.
Shravan walked towards her and keeping the sauce bottle he hugged her from behind, making her shiver again. He kept him head of her shoulder.
Shravan- are you making something?
Suman- umm.. no.. Shravan you should go get changed okay!
Shravan- why? I wanna stay here with you.
Suman turned around facing him, there was just 1 inch gap between them.
Suman- Shravan plzzz.
Shravan(sigh)- okay.
He went back making a bad face, he suddenly smiled and came back to suman,
Shravan- can you make me something special? If possible? Thanks.
And kissed suman's cheek quickly and went away.
Suman took a while to process everything.
She blushed when she realised Shravan just kissed her cheek.
She started completing the pasta.
After sometime.
Shravan- sumo
He came out of the room calling out suman just to find out an amazing smell of something delicious.
He walked towards the kitchen and looked at suman taking out something in a bowl.
Suman finished and kept the kadhai on the gas, keeping a plate on it so that it doesn't get cold.
She turned to keep the bowl on the dinning table, only to find Shravan standing there with a smirk.
Suman- s-shravan.
Shravan- since when are you making this?
Shravan came closer to suman.
Suman- uh - Shravan just come.
She held his had by one and was holding the bowl in another.
Shravan was looking at suman lovingly.
Suman asked him to sit down
Suman- Mr.Shravan Malhotra sit.
She asked him to sit.
He sat down then looked at suman who was just standing keeping his bowl in front on him
Shravan- Aren't you eating?
Suman nodded and went of kitchen , she brought a bowl with pasta for her to.
Shravan- Future Mrs.Suman Shravan Malhotra. Sit.
Suman looked down and sat beside him.
Shravan- btw , why did you make it? I can eat you too, then why this.
Shravan mumbled the last part.
Suman who had heard everything looked at him.
Suman- I thought of doing something special for you and you are toh.
Shravan- Okay! Okay! My dear sumo, it's the best pasta ever. (Recipie is mine😅)
Suman and Shravan were finally done eating so they got up.
Flashback over...
Suman told all this to Kanchan and saw it was already 11:45am .
Suman- Kancha I have to go to take a bath okay? Bye!
Saying this she went to the bathroom , for taking a bath.
Here Kanchan wa jumping up and down after listening her sisters not so romantic story.

Will be trying to to publish the new chapter soon...
Bye take care...