7

FUCK, I FORGOT TO UPDATE-

*

How tf you supposed to react when you enter your room to see your sister eating a phone with its flashlight on-?

*

She was checking to see if she had something stuck in the back of her front teeth.

Doesn't really erase the image.

*

I watched Kuro Neko's trailer and-

damn.

*

First things first, terrible character writing on the writer's part. Are you telling me Ladybug isn't even a tiny bit sad about losing Chat when he gives up his miraculous? 

Instead, she goes ahead and chooses another Chat?

The same Ladybug who cried when Chat gave up his miraculous in the NY Special? The same Ladybug who hugged her partner the second he got back? The same Ladybug who promised him that she'd never abandon him? 

That doesn't make sense anymore.

Unless Ladybug and Chat are having a huge misunderstanding (which they probably are). Like, Ladybug thinks something else and says something in the interview, while Chat misinterprets it as Ladybug being better off not needing Chat. Considering this happens after Rocketear, this probably hits him hard.

Ladybug does snap at Chat though, and he takes it to heart. 

Secondly, this could go either way:

1) Adrien ends up getting the miraculous again, since Ladybug thinks it's a good idea to let Chat Noir be Chat Noir, but since being 'Chat' has caused Ladybug so many problems, he continues to be 'Adrien', sacrificing his true self to make Ladybug feel better. He could also be feeling that Chat Noir is worthless, and isn't a help to Ladybug. So he decides to be Cat Walker instead.

2) Ladybug has the intention of giving the miraculous to Adrien, but it wasn't actually Adrien who received the miraculous. It was Felix. Either he could have stolen the miraculous (which is improbable) or Ladybug mistakes him for Adrien, thereby giving him the miraculous.

I'd go more with the first one though. But Astruc is Astruc, so we might be completely wrong (which is the most probable, as fucking always) and Cat Walker turns out to be Master Fu.

*

In honour of Kuro Neko being announced (also, in honour of Psycomedian being forgotten yet again), here are some trailer memes.

*

Watching an episode where they reveal their identities and kiss, only to forget it again for the 178th time:

*

Like kwami, like holder.

*

*

Adrien: so I just found out that my dad hates Ladybug.

Adrien:

Adrien: *steps out in all Ladybug merch with his hair in two tiny pigtails*

*

Ok but Adrien in pigtails would be so cute, Mari might faint-