Then my sight turn back to the white-haired girl. Talking like a grow woman as her face expression are always relax.

"Hmm, Jirou you're staring" Yao-momo said, make me turn to her.

"Sorry, kinda lost in thought" I laugh nervously.

" Hmm. Jirou" Uraraka called.

" Yes? "

" It's that Todoroki-chan uniform? " I blush slightly. " I-"

" Woah.. Jirou you with Todoroki-chan now? I told you they were on date! " Mina said happily. Now I turn red, most of the girl is focusing on me.

" Guys, Jirou just having a nightmare about Kaminari. I don't think this is a suitable time to ask about her relationships" Yao-momo said calmly. I could feel I start to calm down now.

" Okay okay. We're not done here! " Mina wink at me make me blush again.

As all of us started to get silent I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Kyoka-san, I hope you're fine with what just happened. If you got any physical injured please tell me or Mr. Aizawa. We need that to tell the principal"

"What's principal Nezu gonna do with Kaminari?" Yao-momo ask.

" He will discuss that when Kaminari's parents are here"

" Waitwaitwait" all of us look at Mina.

" Are just call Jirou by her first name?! " Here we go again-

" I told you they're together! " She added.

" Please, me and Kyoka just a close friend. But I don't mind if fate defined us" (Y/n) said. I blushing mess as I hear the last sentence.

" Whatever. But you look cute together!" Mina said happily.

"Th-" "You said that to everyone. Kero" (Y/n) words got cut by Tsu.

"Okay enough scene here. Every back to the class" Mr. Aizawa said with his usual tone.

- Principal Office -

" How can we sure that you two not planning this? You found my son doing that so fast. " Kaminari's mom said.

" I've realized that Kaminari is looking at Kyoka in... Negative way. That why I've followed Kyoka around even sleep at her balcony when she was sleeping" (Y/n) said.

So she the one who been following me...

" And someone been trying to open Kyoka's door almost every night" she said. " I'm assuming that's your son" she added.

" You don't have proof for that! " Kaminari's mom shouted.

" Like I said, I'm assuming"

"Mrs. Kaminari, please calm down " Principal Nezu said calmly.

"Should we kick him out from UA?" Mr. Aizawa said. "No!"

"Mrs. Kaminari right. UA have a high price of fee. It will be wasted for Kaminari family" (Y/n) add.

" So, Ms. Todoroki. What's your opinion? " Principal Nezu said.

" We can just let him stay with his family for some period. In this way we can avoid him doing anything out of school time" she take a deep breath and continue. " And in school hour.. Jirou need to be more careful, and I'll try my best to protect her to" she added.

" That's a brilliant idea! What I aspect from class 1-A" Principal Nezu said happily.

" And Jirou, Todoroki is right. You should take care of yourself. In 1-A, you're one of the weakest without you support item" Mr. Aizawa said.

" Yes Mr.Aizawa, I'll be careful next time"

- After that -

" Hey kid! " Both of turn around and Kaminari's mom call us.

" Thank you for not letting my son got expelled" Kaminari's mom said softly.

" Kaminari is quite strong. I'm sure he can be a good hero in the future" (Y/n) said." If you please us, we need to head back to the dorm" she added.

" Yes, thank you again"

We continue our walk and I ask her a question since we were silent.

" About you hugged me... " I said slowly.

" I'm sorry about that. It's just suddenly happened out of my control" (Y/n) cut me off.

" No, not that. Are you worried about me? "

" Hmm... Maybe I am. I was scare that you being hurt because I call Mr. Aizawa first before rush to you. I afraid that I was late"

" No, you come it the right time" I hug her and smile. " Thank you" I added.

" It will my honor to help you" she hugged back.

" First time I know someone been following me, I was scare. But, when I know that person was you I felt saved" I mumbled at her cloth.

" I'm glad" after that, she break the hug.

" Let's head back, I'm kind of hungry" she said make me giggle. " Alright"

We got to our room and changing. Once I reached the common room, (Y/n) already there eating a bread.

"Wow, you are hungry" I chuckled. (Y/n) hummed in response as her mouth is full.

"Look at the love birds" Mina said teasing.

"Stop that..." I said while playing with earphone jacks as I was nervous.

"Guys let's have a sleepover this weekend!" Toru said happily, changing the topic.

" That's a good idea" Uraraka said.

Suddenly all the girl looking over (Y/n) and she look back at them then me.

" Maybe I'll join" she said slowly.

" Yay! " Some of the girls jump out happily.

" I'll like you to join us. It's fun" Momo smile softly. (Y/n) just bummed, still not sure is she going or not.

I hope she'll go.