Aizawa soon clicks the computer into life, and puts the monitor on.

The whole screen is displayed as he tiks in his password that's cloaked in asterisks, soon it loads, and the screen is normal. The background of a raven colored cat that always causes Hagakure to coo no matter how many times she sees it, and for Sero to snicker a little for no reason.

But then it's not.

The screen flashes to black, the normal screen flitting as if trying to burst away from dark confines. Only for it to turn dark.

'Is the movie starting?' quips Kaminari, which earns some good hearted laughs.

'What's going on with this junk?' Aizawa glowers at the screen, spamming Esc on his keyboard then trying windows, 'What the hell?'

'Has this ever happened before?' Iida inquires.

'Have you ever seen it happen before?' Aizawa bitterly responds.

'No.' The blue haired falters a little before regaining posture, 'I think maybe you should go to Midnight, she's good with tech.'

A fizzed out Mineta latches onto the word Midnight, and the image in his head of her painted, unhidden torso is enough to resurrect him, 'I agree with Iida here, Midnight's good with-'

'No,' Aizawa grits his teeth, 'I got this.'

Aoyama stands up to turn off the lights, and the room's doused in darkness. Tokoyami finds that the air is a lot clearer if not a beam or ray is shed. When the world's in it's natural, catatonic state except for the raging of Aizawa as he tries to get it to work.

Then

words appear on the screen, big and spaced out, nice and loud, an informative font you might see in an ad with colorful imagery and tan skateboards, reading out: You've lost control of your device momentarily.

Please sit back, it will return to you after this show =).

'Gee, what an outdated emoticon,' Hagakure scrutinizes ever so observantly before realization dawns upon her, 'wait. Oh... oh my god, did somebody hack sensei's computer?'

'No,' Jirou stretches her words with disbelief, 'nobody in this class is that dumb.'

But the screen only continues, a loud, mean hiss seethes out of Aizawa's clenched jaw, eyes wide with fury before a hand reaches up to rub them, as if they had been too close to fire.

I think we all know one problematic student in this class.

A person truly undeserving of this course.

Chatters, nervous laughter, and people boiling in their seat.

Bakugou watches the screen, expecting a dumb joke to pop up any second.

He's only ever been rude, he doesn't deserve the people that stay around him.

He doesn't deserve U.A.

Oh it's a petty rant. But it's a guy, so it singles out six people that this could be about.

'But who would do such a thing?' Dark shadow whispers, watching the white letters on the screen expand.

Aizawa even tries to close the computer, it doesn't even work.

Katsuki Bakugou.

And all of a sudden, the whole room has an intake of breath. The air is so thick with tension, but Bakugou diffuses it with a mirthful scoff. That made no fucking sense, all he's ever done his whole life was work to U.A. Was this actually hate?