Chapter 17: We Complete The Pokemon Trio

Izuku POV:

The adventure at the Zoo raised Leo and I's spirits. Even days after it happened we were still in disbelief that we actually let all the animals out of their enclosures, rode out in a hippo, and torched our names into the floor. For the next weeks of early December, we had a few more adventures like this. We even stole a boat and found a stowaway.

This is that story. Now how we managed to steal a boat, well you're going to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we left the Zoo Leo and I made a plan to leave Texas, but we didn't want to walk and there was no way we would be let on a plane, so the next option was a boat. The entire conversation started when Leo asked, "Is it a good idea to stay here?" I was confused by what he meant so I asked, "What do you mean, 'Is it a good idea to stay here?'?" He looked at me like I was stupid, which I have to admit I was being, and told me, "I'm asking if we should stay in Texas. We might get found by the cops and they might not like us a lot over the whole Zoo incident." I thought about it for a second and said, "I guess not, but how are we gonna leave. It's not like we can walk out. I mean we can, but it would take a while, and it's not like we have the money for a plane ticket." Leo thought it over for a bit while rubbing his chin and petting Amaterasu. "We could take a boat," he suggested.

I thought it over for a bit and said, "I don't think it would take us completely out of state, but we could get close. Great idea Leo." He smiled and said, "Of course it is. I came up with it after all." I chuckled and said, "Whatever you say. In the end, I'm the one making the plan to steal the boat." Leo rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Hope it turns out better than the mall." My right eye twitched and in a calm tone I asked, "You want to say that again." He got really nervous and started to frantically shake his hands while saying, "I-i didn't say anything. I-it m-must h-have been the wind." "I thought so," I said while walking off with Amaterasu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that whole conversation, the 3 of us traveled along the coastline and tried to find a dock with enough boats to highjack if one plan goes wrong. It took a while, but we eventually found one. It wasn't big, not that it needed to be. It just needed at least 5 boats, lucky for us it had 12. It had a metal gate, but Leo or Amaterasu could easily melt that.

We stayed there and observed for about a week to see which one was used the least, had the most gas and had enough space for the 3 of us. It was lucky number 7. Anyways, we decided to break in at night for the least likely chance to get caught. Before that, however, I asked Leo, "You practiced hotwiring. I don't need you to be rusty this time." He then closed his eyes, breathed in, and raised his right hand with only his index finger raised and said, "It was one time, one time. You aren't gonna let me live that down, are you?" "Nope," I replied with a smile. He just walked off with a slight huff, while I followed amused.

When we reached the gate Amaterasu breathed a stream of fire and melted the gate. "Let's go," Leo and I said in unison while throwing on our backpacks. We looked at each other and tried not to laugh. We calmed down and I said, "For real this time."

We walked in and went to number 7 and undid the tarp and untied the rope. It felt oddly natural for me. Still don't know why boats are a part of my powers. Anyways, we climbed in when we heard sirens. "NOT AGAIN," I screamed. "Leo, are you almost done?" He looked at me frantically and said, "Buy me a few more seconds." I didn't know what to do and was thinking at a hundred miles an hour when a brunette came out of nowhere and said, "I bought you guys some time, so could you hurry it up." Then I heard the engine start and ran to the steering wheel and asked, "Done?" Leo smiled and said, "Yep," while wiping sweat off his forehead. Then out of pure instinct, I started driving and going as fast as possible. It launched Leo across the room since he wasn't ready and Amaterasu who was by my side slides across the room.

After I got far enough away I stopped driving, set down the anchor, and went to the deck. I saw the random girl with a dagger at Leo's neck. The boat started to shake and water started to rise, and I muttered, "Amaterasu, attack." She didn't need to be told twice and tackled the girl with her teeth bared and smoke and embers coming out of her mouth. It was at this point I realized how big she had gotten. The girl looked to be 4 feet 8 inches and 10 years old and Amaterasu covered her whole body,

Shaking out of my shock, I summoned my staff and growled out, "Why was a knife at his neck." Her eyes widened but returned to normal and she said, "He called a hot babe." I unsummoned my staff told Amaterasu to, "Get off," and smacked Leo across the back of his head. "You don't just say that to girls dummy." Leo rubbed that part I hit and said, "Ouch. Sorry, Izuku." I looked at him and said, "You should be apologizing to her." He looked at the girl and said, "I'm sorry... What's your name?" She sighed and said, "It's fine and my name is Olivia Parker." I looked at her and asked, "Well Olivia, why are you here and how did you buy us time?'' She said, "I was already going to steal a boat, and stowing away required less work. To answer your second question I just made a wall of plants." Leo asked, "You can control plants?'' She simply responded, "Yeah." Leo then smiled and started to say, "The 3 of us are." I realized what he was gonna say and said, "Leo no." He screamed out, "LEO YES. WE ARE THE POKEMON TRIO. I am Charmander, you are Squirtle, and she is Bulbasaur." New girl and I started to shake our heads while Leo looked a little too proud of what he said.

I hoped you guys like the chapter and boom I just added an OC.

Name: Olivia ParkerAll you guys need to know is she is a daughter of Demeter

Name: Olivia Parker
All you guys need to know is she is a daughter of Demeter.
Anyways, remember I wont be posting tomorrow, Wednesday, or Thursday.Until next time, bye.