The Lass Strikes (Izuku X Rio Nakamura) [BNHA X Assassination's Classroom]

Start from the beginning

"Okay class. Let's wait for the Kunugigaoka Junior High School students." Yagi said, which surprised the class. It's not that their visit was the surprise, but where they will meet them. Ground Gamma is more known for hero training rather than a meeting place.

So, Kaminari wanted to protest. "Sensei, that doesn't make—" Before he could finish, he was apprehended by a guy with blue hair.

"Sorry if I hurt you, but your teacher instructed us to do this."

Soon, most of the students were apprehended, except for Katsuki Bakugo, Mezo Shoji and Kyoka Jiro. They were let go afterwards, as if they were being tested if they can respond to a sneak attack. But it caught everyone off-guard, as they aren't aware that this will happen. They're quite surprised that middle schoolers can pull this off.

They were about to praise them, but one middle schooler commented that quickly pissed them off.

"Eh? Only three students didn't get apprehended? Is this really the hero students of UA that people boast about? What a disappointment. Midoriya-kun, Todoroki-kun, Kirishima-kun and Iida-kun are a different breed I guess." A boy with red hair said mockingly.

Bakugo wanted to punch the brat, but then he recalled something. "Deku mumbled something about assassins one time. Are these the assassins he was mumbling about?"

"Neruhuhuhu~! Karma-kun, don't be harsh on them. They were just unaware of our attack." A voice said. Class 1-A couldn't find the source of it. So, they just observe the situation right now. But they weren't prepared for the rush of comments made by the students.

"Hehe, I remember Kirishima-san hugged me when we first did it to them."

"I'm so jealous of you, Yada. I want Kirishima-kun to hug me as well."

"Yeah, and he jolted back because he felt your voluptuous breast. Don't know if he's a gentleman or an omega virgin."

"These UA students are truly breast demons..."

"Oh no!! Kayano's hatred for boobs is seething!!"

"I just came along because I have to. But now, I want to go home."

"Everyone, please calm down!! Our senpais right here are now confused because of your behavior."

"Damn!! Look at them breasts!!! I can't believe that UA students are packing!! Kayano would kill All Might to have those breast if I say so myself."

"Fuck you, Okajima!!"

"Oh no!! Kayano-chan cursed!!!"

"I thought Todoroki-san will be here?"

"Hey, where's Midoriya-nii??"

"Is Iida-senpai here? I wish he is here right now to stop all of you from running your mouths."

"Damn Kataoka wants to see Speedy Gonzales so badly."

"Fuwa-san!!!"

"Just shut up!!"

"I guess we went too hard on them."

"But seriously, where's Iida-senpai?"

"Ohoho~! Kataoka is acting like Noelle~!"

"Ah young love."

Class 1-A was speechless, as they didn't expect Kunugigaoka Junior High School students to be like this. They just got apprehended not too long ago, but they acted like nothing happened shortly after. Although there are some students who are aware of their presence, most of them are talking about other stuffs. But the interesting part is they mentioned the names of Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida, and Eijiro Kirishima.