He become frustrated when he think about his behaviour and words towards her from  the very beginning.

'She did apologize to you for her mistake Jimin, but you didn't even talk nice to her... uugghhh.... Eomma was right. She is different from other girls. Or else why should she apologize when everyone around said that I'm the one who did mistake.'

He let out a deep sigh and tried to find some sleep. Just then he heard a knock on his door and door opened revealing Mrs park. Jimin sat on the bed and looks at her.

"Jiminah .... Did you apologize to her?" Mrs park was impatient to know it.
Jimin just looked down at his lap and shakes his head slightly.

"Oh I know. You didn't get the chance because of that call right?" She asked while smiling softly at him.
Jimin looked at her confused. "Huh..?"

"I called her and she told me that she got an urgent call from her workplace. That's why she leave early."

By hearing this jimin feels more guilty. 'She didn't even say anything to Eomma.' He thought feeling disappointed in himself.

Jimin didn't say anything. He was deep in his thoughts.
Mrs park brought him back from his world of thought.

"Ah... and your appa will come back this week."
"uh...okay Eomma" he nodded his head.
"okay dear. Good night"
" good night."

After some hours (midnight)

Jimin was still lost in his deep thoughts.
'Uugghh.....why can't I sleep? Why can't I just forget about that incident? Oh Jimin just leave it and sleep. '
.
.
.
"Aghhhhhhh.......that girl didn't leave from my mind." He said frustrated and throws a pillow onto the floor.

After 2 days

Now Jimin is more frustrated. Because, that incident and y/n's face didn't leave from his mind.

He was in his company, sitting on his chair. Jimin was in his deep thought that he didn't even realize that Tae came inside his cabin.
Tae stood their looking at Jimin's zoned out face.

'Huh......what happened to this pabo? Usually he is  always concentrated when he is working. But what happened to him now? Why do he looks like he lost his jam?'

Tae walks closer to him and tap on his shoulder. Jimin flinched a little and look at him confused.

"huh? Tae! when did you come?"
Tae frowned and said "I have been here for a while. But You didn't even realise when I got in here. What were you thinking? Huh huh....?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"oh please Tae. Don't start now. I am already frustrated. Don't mess it more." Jimin said annoyed while rolling his eyes.

"what happened my mochi? Come with me. Let's chill out for a while. It will help to reduce your problems."
Tae Starts to drag him out of his office Office.

"Where are you taking me?" Jimin asked in confusion.
"Come on Jiminiee. You're always in this building. Let me help you to calm your frustrated head. I will introduce you to my girlfriend. You haven't seen her right? She might be in her cafe now. Let's surprise her."

Tae drags him towards his car. But Jimin become more annoyed and groaned "Ughhhhhhhh........."

Time skip

"Y/n ah ....please take the order from that table." Jungbi said to y/n while arranging some bills.
"Okay Jungbiah"

She leaves to take the order. Jungbi was sitting on counter with her father. She was helping her father in settling bills.