Bonus: 5 years later

"Kane!" "Yeah mama?"

Naruto placed his hands on his hips, eyebrow raised.

"Didn't I say lunch was ready?" "... Really I didn't here." "Mhm." Kane smiled and jumped off of the tree he hung from.
"Where's dad mama?" "He's getting groceries from the Leaf." "Say mama." Naruto hummed. "Why don't we live in a village?"
Naruto chuckled.

"Well there are multiple reasons.. but your fathers and Is' main reason is the freedom. There aren't rules or a kage telling you what's good or wrong... people may think we're weird living in the forest but it's peaceful.. unlike the villages where chaos is everywhere you go." "Do you miss the Leaf?" ".. mm. No." Naruto picked Kane up. "I was the outcast, when I left no one went looking for me.. well until they knew I was watching your father." "Watching dad?" Naruto nodded. "He left the Leaf but we didn't go together. Itachi, your uncle and I watched over him, making sure he didn't die or do something incredibly stupid."
Kane nodded.

"What took you two so damn long?" Kane smiled and hugged his father. "We were talking." "About?" "About why we live in the forest." Sasuke nodded and picked him up.
"Did you find your answer?" Kane nodded. "But dad why did you leave the Leaf?" Sasuke hummed, walking in their small cabin. "I wanted power, to kill your uncle." "Why?" "I thought he had killed our clan.. I was mad." "Yes when your fathers mad he turns a blind eye to reasoning." Sasuke smacked Narutos ass and he squeaked. "Your mother also left the village." Sasuke shot Naruto a look and he smiled. "Yeah to watch after you!" Sasuke nodded.
".. But dad.. did power get you everything you wanted?" "Well.. it got me the truth.. but the truth made me regret what I had done. Really in the end, I got everything when I gave into your mother." Naruto stuck his tongue out and put two plates down.
"Not eating mama?" "No just having to make sure you two stubborn children start eating first." "I'm not a child." "Sure handsome."

Naruto kissed Sasukes cheek and he rolled his eyes.
Kane giggled.

"Mama?" "Yes?" "I read something." "And what would that be?" "Marriage." Both raised an eyebrow. "I'm wondering if you two are married." "Hm. Well to us.. marriage is just a piece of paper. I changed my last name and we have rings for one another, but we didn't sign a piece of paper." Kane nodded. "What does marriage mean to people anyways?" "Well.. it's like vowing yourself to one person for the rest of your life." "Vowing? Like a slave bowing to a master?" Sasuke smirked. "Yes exa-." "No baby. A vow is like a promise. You aren't chaining your spouse and keeping them there." Naruto shot Sasuke a look. "Oh you loved when I did that to you." "I hated it!" "Really? Then why were you louder then most nights?" Sasukes smirk widened when Naruto became beat red.
"Mamas a tomato." "My tomato." Sasuke kissed Naruto. "Shut up."

Naruto ate quickly and put the plate in the sink.

"Ne mama can I go play?" Kane put his plate in the sink. "No its nap time." Kane pouted. "Please look at those small bags." "I'm fine!"
Sasuke smirked.
"Don't raise your voice and go to your room. Lay down and relax." Kane grumbled and stomped to his room.

"Ah he's just like you babe." Naruto rolled his eyes.
Sasuke chuckled and wrapped his arms around Narutos waist.
"But now that he's asleep." "Sasuke I have to do the dishes." "Do them in 30 minutes." Sasuke kissed Narutos neck.

Naruto closed his eyes at the amazing sensation.

"Mm. No.. I gotta... ha~."
Sasuke smirked.

Naruto turned around and pinned Sasuke to the counter.

"Not when Kane could walk out Sasuke."
Sasuke sighed and gripped Narutos ass. Naruto went onto his tippy toes and kissed Sasuke.
He hummed and pulled Naruto in for more.

"I love you Dobe."
Naruto smiled and kissed him.
"I love you too Teme."