Konoha Rookies and their Senseis

"Damn it!" "Kiba calm down!" "But we just missed him! Stupid Uchiha! We're trying to save your ass!" "Kiba stop!"

Everyone looked at Sakura who cried against the broken wall.

"We've been looking for Sasuke-kun for so long... why won't he just come home?"
Kakashi sighed and laid a hand on his only teammates shoulder.
"He was most likely taken. The fight just ended which means Sasuke or the person he was fighting just died." "That fire. It had to be another Uchiha."

Everyone looked at Shikamaru. He looked over and sighed.

"What I mean is that, that's Amaterasu. It's only capable of being used by the mangekyo sharingan... though it's a very rare ability." "So who used it?" "The only Uchiha we know that's still alive that isn't Sasuke... is his elder brother, Itachi Uchiha." "You think they fought." "It would only make sense."
"Well Akumaru and I will keep looking.. Sakura wanna come?" She scoffed. "No."

Yamato walked toward Kakashi with the other senseis following.

"Do you think Naruto could've been here?" "I don't know. There aren't any signs of his chakra." "Well it seems wherever Sasuke is.. so is Naruto." "We have to keep looking. The leaf can't go much longer masking our jinchuriki is gone." "Naruto isn't just a jinchuriki." "I know.. he's helped us all but... war will break out if they figure out Narutos rogue."
Kakashi sighed.

"Keep looking. I'm sure we'll find some sort of clue."
They nodded and jumped toward their chunin and genin.

Kakashi looked out at the now dead forest.

"Where are you.. Naruto.. Sasuke?"