Konoha Rookies meet Akatsuki Naruto

"They're close."
A bird flew from Juūgos finger.

"We split up. If anyone runs into the leaf run.. we'll deal with them as a group."
The three nodded, going different directions.

South, North, East, West.

Sasuke tied a piece of his clothing and felt a faint chakra coming closer.
He jumped further into the tree, seeing Sakura.

"Kiba!"

'Still as loud as ever' Sasuke thought annoyed.

Kiba and Akumaru came over, sniffing the clothing but soon found another scent.

"Come on there's something over there." "What about this?! Kiba!"
Sakura jumped after Kiba and Sasuke came down, jumping back toward the hideout.

Kakashi and Yamato soon met up with Kiba and the others.

"They split up." "No. If it's Sasuke and his team than they are just trying to distract us." "But what's that other scent?" Kakashi sighed. "Their working with the Akatsuki.. that means they have back up just in case." "Great! So we're no where near close to finding Sasuke-kun!" "If we find Sasuke we find that Akatsuki pairing that's helping." "I only picked up one other scent though." "Doesn't mean the other is just masking behind their partner."

Wild blew furiously.
Kakashi caught a glimpse of black.

"It's the Akatsuki. Their stirring up the direction of the wind don't fall for their trap."
"I can't smell anything Kakashi.. we're already in their trip."

"Naruto what are you doing?" "If Kiba can't smell our scent than we have some time." "You are crazy." "Shut up fish."
Suigestu held up a fist and Sasuke put it down.
"We don't have time for this."

"They're splitting up." "Again?!" "Karin!"
Naruto pinched his nose and jumped into the leaves.

"Sasuke-kun!" "Naruto!"
Naruto smiled and waved. Sasuke growled and turned, letting his Uchiha traits shine.

Uchiha glare, Uchiha stoic face, Uchiha stance of relaxation yet formality straight posture.

"What?" Sakura smiled. "Come back." Sasuke clicked his tongue.
"To where? The leaf?" Sasuke chuckled, a crazy look flashing his sharingan eyes. "The leaf made my brother kill our clan."

'So he knows the truth' Kakashi thought.

"Do you know the reason?" "The uchihas were gaining to much power.." Sasuke pointed at his old comrades. "You people were scared of that."

Kiba sniffed the air and sneezed when a smell of flowers and pepper swirled around them.

Naruto threw bombs that messed up Kakashi, Kiba and Akumarus noses.
He landed in front of Sasuke, crouching.

His straw hat was low, Akatsuki coat zipped all the way and red eyes skimmering like blood in the moon light.

"This is not the time to play."
Narutos voice was deep and demonic, a voice that made everyone shiver in fear.

"Who are you?! What do you want with my Sasuke-kun?!"
Naruto stood, still standing under Sasukes shoulders.

He drew his sword and pointed it at Sakura.
He tilted his head, his eyes meeting her green ones.

"Sasuke has made a deal. You can have him after the deal is completed." "What is the deal?" "Get in my way and I won't hesitate to kill you."
"Your smaller than us." Kiba went to run his hand over Naruto but Narutos blade moved, cutting Kibas cheeks.

"I won't say it again. Leave." "No! Your holding Sasuke-kun against his will!" Kakashi put a hand on Sakuras shoulder. "We only wish to talk to Sasuke."
Kakashi stared at Narutos unwavering eyes.
"That is not my problem. As I have said, after our deal is complete you may do what you want." "Than finish your "deal" already!" "I can not." "And why's that?!" "Team taka leave."

Suigestu went to protest but when Sasuke jumped into the trees, he had no choice but to obey.
Naruto flung his katana over his shoulders, sharp blade up.

"We need to talk to Sasuke." "You'll give the same speech." "Who are you?" "Sasuke come back, vengeance isn't the way to do anything. He's already killed Itachi Uchiha. Sasukes after the leaf next. Your speech renders to def ears Kakashi Hatake." "I'll ask again, who. are. you?" Kakashi stepped forward.
"A friend of Itachi uchihas you could say." Naruto smirked, his canine teeth showing through the black cloak.
"If you must talk to him than I suggest you wait... an Uchiha is stubborn he will not listen unless he knows why you are saying such words."

Naruto went to disappear but Kakashis question had him frozen.

"Have you captured the nine tails from Naruto Uzumaki?" Naruto gripped his hat and titled it.
"We are currently looking for the nine tails jinchuriki.." Naruto smirked. "Guess it's hard thinking you did such a bad job to keep two of your genin in the village." Kakashi clenched his fists and Naruto disappeared in orange feathers.

"Damn."