Akatsuki members

"Come." "Where?" Obito smirked. "To meet the Akatsuki."

As they walked, Sasuke noticed it didn't get much brighter.
The walls were still large rocks held by broad wooden boards but the hallways were wide and long.

They walked into a doorless room where a large oval table sat in the center, 9 chairs surrounding it.

Karin looked over and jumped onto Sasuke.

"Sasuke I'm so glad your safe!" ".. Why are you here?" "Well that Zetsu person brought us, saying you were here."

"Your finally done Tobi?"
Sasuke looked over to see the same small boy, his legs crossed and arms keeping him from laying on the wide table. His hat was still on and coat still zipped all the way.
"Well you don't have to be so rude about it." "You took more time talking than it took me to heal him." "Now now just because he killed your partner doesn't mean you need to take it out on another Uchiha."

Obito was thrown into the wall and the boy tilted his hat.

"Don't talk about Ita that way." Obito coughed. "I meant no harm." Striking cerulean eyes glared Obitos way.
"Naruto stop standing on the table." "Shut up Konan."

Karin rolled her eyes as Naruto sat back down.

"Naruto?"
Everyone looked at him and his confusion was clear to the others.
Konan took Narutos hat, golden hair following over cerulean eyes.

Sasukes breath hitched.
Naruto blew deeply to show just how cold it was and looked away.

"Tobi get on with your business.. I want to go to sleep." "You mean visit a certain grave." "I built the grave bastards." "Now now Naru-." Naruto cut Obitos mask, a piece falling off.

Naruto flipped a kunai in between his fingers.

"Get on with it Tobi." Obito cleared his throat. "Sit down."

Sasuke hn'ed and sat on the opposite side, Karin sitting in the chair next to him. Suigestu lifted his legs and lazily rested them to his chest with Juūgo sitting beside him.

Naruto kept sitting on the table beside Tobi who sat down, propped on his elbow.

"I want to make a deal." "What type of deal?" "Well..." Obito glanced at Naruto. "Someone was supposed to go get the 8 tails but refused." "Killer B has made peace with Gyūki... you can't kill someone like that." Obito hummed. "Well we want you to get killer B." "Oh the stupidity."

Obito pushed Naruto off the table and Naruto kicked him into the wall.

"Bastard!"

Naruto growled and sat in the chair, crouching so he looked taller.

"Go get the eight tails SUCCESSFULLY and we'll help you with your goal." "Oh? What is my goal?" Naruto smirked. "The same thing it has always been.. revenge."
Sasuke clenched his fists.

Naruto knew him.
Naruto knew him to well.

"You get us the eight tails and we'll help you destroy the leaf... well once it's rebuilt." "What do you mean rebuilt?" "Pain, the previous leader died trying to destroy the Leaf." "Previous?" "I just said he died you fucking idiot." "Watch the tone." "I'm not Itachi Sasuke. I won't let you kill me."
Sasuke gritted his teeth.

Naruto sat down and Obito pushed him over, sitting with him.

"Thanks Naruto." "No prob moron." Obito grabbed Narutos head and started to apply pressure.
"Ow! Ow! Ow! Owie! Stoppie!"

Naruto crawled and hid behind Konan as if he was a fox.
Sasuke looked at Naruto with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Do we have a deal?" "I want to know who killed your last leader." "No one."
Sasuke looked at Konan and Naruto.
"Nagato killed himself repaying his actions by reincarnating everyone who had died... why do you think Kakashis still alive?"

Sasuke clenched his fists.

"Yes it was very sad... he was the last of my friends that survived." Naruto rolled his eyes. "Moving on."

Naruto motioned for Obito to go on.

"We will get the nine tails jinchuriki wherever they are while you four get us the eight tails." Sasuke clicked his tongue.
"Oh you also get our cloak if you agree." "It's a cloak." "And it's fashionable."
Sasuke rolled his eyes at Narutos exasperation.

"Naruto you will go with them." "... huh?" "You heard me."
Narutos eye twitched and he stood, hand on table.
"Ok mister I get your powerful but don't forget who the fuck your talking to." "You will make sure they keep their part of the deal." "That's so much work~." "Well you have nothing else to do." "Sleep. I have sleep to do. Sleep and I are going on a week long vaca." "Naruto." "Tobi." Naruto stuck his tongue out.

"You will go with them." "You will suck my dick." Obito rolled his eyes. "You had spent to much time with Hidan." "You were new to this group for fucks sake."
Narutos puffed his cheeks out.

"Naruto would you stop arguing for once?" "Well it's either that or sarcasm.. pick your poison." "Naruto will be going with you.. he is a child so do supervise him." "Hey!"

Everyone looked at Suigestu.

"We don't have time to babysit." "Oh to break your pride but I will be the one babysitting you." Naruto pointed at them.
"Without doing anything." "Yeah I'm not really into fighting right now." "Naruto will only supervise." "While you watch him." "I'm a handful."

Naruto laid on the table dramatically.

"He is." "I don't know how Itachi dealt with him." "Watch out he likes midnight walks." "And to take naps out of no where." "Likes the sun." "And the water." "He's a fox." "A reincarnation of one." "Thanks bastards." "We're just giving them warnings." "Your describing me!" "That's the warning."
Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Snack?" "... Yeah."

Naruto sat up and took a piece of Konans rice ball.

"He's a baby fox don't worry." Konan winked and sat back down.