Teme! Dobe.

Suigestu watched as Naruto laid on a rock, sleeping.

"Shouldn't we be moving? It's the middle of the fucking day." Sasuke looked at Naruto.
"Just another hour." "Your so... easy going with him." "I'm not." "You almost never let us sleep on missions." "Naruto isn't a part of our group." "But he's with us.. and we're Akatsuki members for now."
Karin tugged at the red cloud cloak. Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"I want the village gone for what they did to my clan." "Now it's the village? What did that Tobi guy tell you?" "Nothing important to you." Suigestu grumbled.

Sasuke looked at Naruto, staring at the boy he had missed so much over the years.
Naruto moved, now laying on his stomach.

"How can he sleep in that cloak?" "And in the sun?" "If I'm correct Naruto joined the Akatsuki 3 years ago." "Oh and how do you know?" "Because he told me, he'd make me see my mistakes." "Oh so scary." "It is... when it's coming from someone who never lies."
Karin looked at Naruto.
"How old is he?" "If it's September 29th... than Naruto will be turning 17 soon." "He's our age?!" Sasuke gave a simple nod. "Naruto was my old teammate in the Leaf, he tried to get me back but I refused... this is his way to snap me into "reality" if I could only guess." "Reality? What reality?" Sasuke shrugged. "Only Naruto knows what's going on inside his head."

"... You trust him don't you Sasuke?" "Naruto?" Sasuke smiled slightly. "I trust him with my life." "How?! We barely even know him!" "Narutos the one.. that sword on your back Suigestu."
Suigestu touched his sword.
"You wouldn't have that if Naruto didn't snap Zabuza back to what's more important than money and blood." "Nope. I don't believe it. Zabuza was a ruthless man." "12 year old Naruto made him see his son was more important. Zabuza died beside Haku because of Naruto." Suigestu looked at Naruto. "Nope. Still don't believe it." "Pain.. the leader.. he didn't die on his own."
The three looked at Sasuke.
"Naruto snapped him back to reality.. that's why Konan was kind to Naruto." "Your making Naruto sound so fantastic." "He is.. he isn't one to go for revenge.." Sasuke chuckled heartedly. "Hell.. Narutos the nine tails jinchuriki even."

The three were shocked.
The other Akatsuki members wanted the nine tails... but they were teammates, friends with the jinchuriki.

Sasuke smirked.
"That's why his chakra was so strong.. the nine tails." "Naruto naturally has large chakra receivers.. the nine tails he's only used once and that's to help Gaara or the Kazekage of the sand." "Only once? No he's had to use it more than once." Sasuke shrugged. "I haven't kept tabs on Naruto for 3 years.. if you want answers ask, I'm sure Naruto would answer them."

As they walked, Naruto stumbly followed.
Naruto whimpered. Sasuke looked over his shoulder and Naruto whimpered again.

Naruto walked up and hugged Sasuke, stopping any movement in his feet.

"Carry me teme~."
Sasukes eye twitched while Suigestu snorted.
"Let go you dobe." "But I'm tired~! You woke me up~!" "You slept for 5 hours." "Week long vaca teme." Sasuke rolled his eyes and put Naruto back onto his feet.
"I'm not dealing with your crap the whole fucking time." Naruto rubbed his eyes and Sasuke felt a ping in his chest, telling him to snuggle the small blonde in front of him.

"Fine!" Naruto pouted and stomped away. Sasuke smirked.
"Don't be that dobe!" "Shut up stupid teme!" "Oh what a baby you are." Naruto glared at him and Sasuke smirked.

"... Is Sasuke flirting with Naruto?" "Seems like it."
"No!"

Sasuke lifted Naruto over his shoulder.
Naruto giggled as Sasuke spun him around.

Naruto laughed, landing in Sasukes arms.

"Your such a handful." "Oh but that was fun." "You weigh nothing." "I know!"
Naruto climbed onto Sasukes shoulders and he rolled his eyes.
"Onward!" Naruto pointed dramatically and Sasuke smirked.

He dashed off without any warning and Naruto held onto him.

"Wait up ya morons!"
The three chased after them at high speed.

Narutos laughter rang through the forest as his eyes shimmered with joy and his large goofy grin plastered on his lips.