[6] Am I Dead?

I jump up to hear loud thunder roaring across the town. I check the clock and see that it's 1:37 in the morning. I start to smell smoke. I jump out of my bed as quick as possible and I started to run to my mom's room. I slam the door open and turn the lights on. I throw the sheets off of my mom's bed.

"We have to go! There's a fire!" I yelled.

My mom quickly gets out of bed and takes the large bag of money with her. I stop and turn around to see that my mom is behind me. I push her back a little where the fire was and take the bag of money from her. I slap her.

"It's over mom. We can't have you doing this anymore. All you want is money and I bet the only reason you got out of bed was because you wanted to save it. Bye mom! This is over!" I tell her, tears in my eyes, "I bet you never even loved me. Only dad did."

I push my mom into the fire all the while hearing her screams.

"Your dad is still alive! He is the manager at that place you work at! He had amnesia and forgot everything. He heard someone say purple and evil. I'm sorry!" She cried out. Then, I just heard silence.

I coughed because the smoke was right next to me. I start running out of my house. I run to the neighbor's house and bang on the door. A few seconds later someone answered. I started to tell them very quickly about how my house was on fire and how I needed to get somewhere safe.

It's about 2:00 in the morning, right? The guy that answered told me that it was almost 11:30 at night. I was confused that it was that late, but I did not hesitate.

I told him, "Can I use your car so I can go to work?" I asked.

"Sure, but under one condition. You don't break it or crash it."

I laughed. "I've been in an old, rusty car before and never crashed it. I think I can handle a shiny, good car."

"Ok. Go ahead, then."

I run to his Bugati Vernon that looked like it was just bought and never touched before now. I open the door and get in. I then revved up the engine and reversed out of the driveway. I started to drive to work.

I finally arrive, but early because when I walked in, I found guests pretending to be dead to freak me out. So, when I said something along the lines of "Deal's off. I'm not scared." they still would not get up. I started to get worried, so then I checked them. I saw what I never wanted to see.

There was blood all over them. I looked back to see if there were any others that were dead, but there was no more. So, I looked back in front of me and the bodies were gone! But, there was one thing that was on the ground. Wires! I run toward my office and sit down. I look behind me and there's no generator. I look under my desk and there's no vent! No! I started to get really mad. I make myself calm down. I then sat down again to hear a phone call.

The phone call said, "You might see a few fixes here and ther-"

I scream. Fixes!? How is it fixed if you just took away my only chances to survive!?

"-You know we took all of the stuff that you needed to survive, but you can survive if you keep the golden bunny away. Actually, I forgot to tell you that we found a name for this creepy bunny! It's name is Springtrap. We added vents to keep Springtrap away from you. If you ever see Springtrap coming towards you, then play the audio in one of the cameras that is far away from you. If he gets in to one of the vents, seal it by double tapping the camera that he is in. One last thing. There are more animatronics roaming around in the building. Yeah, sorry about not telling you, but they're called phantom animatronics. Don't worry. They won't kill you, but they will do something."

I screamed out in anger. What!? There's more animatronics!? They won't kill you, but they will do something? The phone guy started talking again.

"If you look on the left of you, you will see a pad. But, it's not for the camera. It's for a phantom animatronic. If you use a type of system too much, though, it will go to an error and you will have to reboot it."

Why do they make it harder for me? I was speechless, really.

"There is a camera system, audio system, and a ventilation system. If you use those three too much at once, it will go into an error so please be careful. Have a good night! Bye."

I hate this job. But, it's just for the money for a new computer. Then, my mind tells me something. I have 10,000 bucks. Why can't I just quit this job!? I stop going crazy because I have to survive. I check the cameras to see Sugar already peeking out from behind the prize box. I then wind the music box up. I pulled the camera down to see Freddy in my hallway, creeping. But, it wasn't the usual Freddy. It was much darker. Phantom-like. I remember the call and when it had talked about the phantom animatronics.

I go to my camera and try not to worry about phantom Freddy because phone guy said that they won't kill me. So, I checked the vents and saw Springtrap. I quickly sealed the vent. I pull my camera down to see phantom Freddy in my face. I jump out of my chair, but a few seconds later it was gone. I could hear beeping.

The beeping was very loud. I check my reboot pad and the ventilation had "error" beside it. I tap ventilation and a white bar goes across where it had had an error and it was soon back to normal. I bring up my pad and checked the vents. I found normal Chica in the vents. I seal it as quick as I could because she was probably in there for a while. I sealed it in time before she could pass.

I look in all of the other cameras to find Sugar by Springtrap in camera 7. The Puppet, too!? I wind up the music box and then go back to camera 8. I pressed audio. There were little white dots going on the audio sign Intel. Springtrap came. I take my camera down to hear running.

I start to look closely and I saw a shadow looking kind of like Foxy! The shadow disappeared. I turned to the right and turned back to the left, but stopped before I went fully to the left. I was standing in fright to see Foxy standing on the box of toy animatronics' heads. I finally had the guts and turned fully to the left to see foxy jump at me, and sure enough, he is in my face. I start to shake my head and Foxy disappears.

I check the clock and see that it's 4:00 AM. My shift's almost over. I check the camera to see Marionette in the hallway of camera 8. I pull the camera down to see the Marionette in my room, but only the face. I shake my head back and forth. Ten seconds later, it's gone. I check the clock and it's 5:55. I check my camera and my vents. I see Springtrap in the vent. I seal it, feeling very confident. I look at the clock. It's over! 6:00 AM! I get out of my seat, run out of the building, and get into my neighbor's car. I drive to his house. I get there and get out of the car, very sweaty. I walk into my neighbor's house and say a quick greeting. I was so tired. I hop into the guest bed.

"Is it the end or not?"