[5] The Fight and Finding Out Secrets

I woke up to a knock at the door. I get up very drowsily and I walk down the stairs, opening the door. There's a man with purple everything!

I quickly shut the door and start to wonder if that thing was the manager just with new purple clothing on. I run up the stairs and go into my room. I turn on my TV and I put it on channel 15, the news. I see people talking about how a yellow withered suit was stolen recently. I start to get scared and so, I decide to take a nap. I feel like every time I go to this job, someone is watching me. I then turned off the lights, shut the blinds, and got into my bed. I start to become happy because this is my last night until I get a break for two whole days. I quickly fell fast asleep, even if it was daytime out. I didn't really care.

I wake up at 5:30. I jump out of my sheets to hear my mom screaming in horror. I run down the stairs and see a purple man holding her on the wall by her neck. I quickly push the guy off and check if my mom was alright. I turn around to see the guy running out towards a black van. I start chasing after him. I hop into my mom's car and start driving after him. I ram his van in the side and watched his car fall of the road. 16 cases of billions of dollars fly out of the van. I turn to my side and see cops swarming the area. The cops were coming out of their cars holding guns and tasers. They start shooting at him and fire about 46 times. The purple guy just sat there the whole time doing nothing. It looked like he didn't feel pain.

I get out of my car and start punching him. After about five minutes, I punch his helmet off and I see his face. IT WAS THE MANAGER! I ran to one of the police officers.

"He is the manager for Freddy's Horror Academy!"

The officer instantly recognized the place and took his handcuffs out, going up to him. He got hit in the face about seven times but, still he got the handcuffs on. The police officer arrested the purple man. He told me to come with him to the police station. I could see about 20 cops trying to pick up all of the money to return it. I get into the cop car and we start driving to the station. The cop starts to tell me about how people think that the purple man was the one who killed the five children.

"Do you work there?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied.

We almost crashed because of his shock. He started to scream at me to quit because it was dangerous.

"No. I need the money," I said.

The officer started to say that I was already guaranteed ten thousand dollars for catching the purple man. Now, we almost crashed because of my shock.

I said loudly, "Ten thousand dollars!? That's crazy!"

The officer continues to tell me that the purple man was out on the streets for a long time and never caught. The first incident happened in 1987. He was out for almost 40 years! I started talking, but he cuts me off to say that we were there. The officer brings the seat forward so that I could get out. I hop out of the car and we walk inside. He lets me sit down in his office so that he can tell me all about the mysteries of the purple man.

The officer let me know that after what had happened today, the place was going to be closed down for a few days and that I would not have to go to work. I was really happy because I didn't want to die in the job and since I have days off, I'm free. I won't die....

I leave and go home. I walk through the door. As soon as I shut it, I hear a knock. I open it up to see the cop again. He is holding a case with the money in it. I tell him a simple "thank you" and he says very politely "thank you" back, extending the "u". I shut the door and walked up to my room, getting into bed. I look over at the clock and saw that it was 12:30 at night. I didn't know I took that long. I pull my blankets over my head and close my eyes. Two seconds later, I hear my mom scream.

"Jason! What is this case of money doing here!?"

I shout back, "I caught a killer! Goodnight!"

"You did!?" She screams.

"Yeah, mom! Shut up!"

"Fine," My mom sighed, finally leaving me alone.

I pull my blanket back over my head and start to sleep. Should I take a day off?