[3] Dark Secrets

I wake up again, ready for what is going to happen on the third night. I can't believe that they would even have animatronics. I go downstairs to see my mom crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your dad died,"

I started to tear up. "How did he die?" I ask.

My mom said they found his body in the golden bunny. In my mind I thought, that's why there was brain tissue.

I questioned, "Should I quit?"

"No. If we get the money it's fine,"

 I started begging her to let me quit because my dad already died. But, she screamed no. So, I wiped tears off of my face and went to the counter.

I whispered, "Why does my mom have to be addicted to money?"

I then got a bowl and some cereal, pouring it in. I ate it and took a quick nap. When I woke up, it was 11:15 PM. I was shocked that I slept that long. But, I did not complain as I walked down the stairs and got into my car, driving off. I arrived there early, so I walked in and saw the manager with a purple coat and purple pants. I asked him why purple, but he ignored me. I felt like he was an animatronic.

I ignored it and went to my office, sitting down. I look on camera 7 and see the Puppet climbing out. I quickly wind up the music box and pull the pad down. I check the hallway and see all the animatronics there except Chica. I quickly make a loud sound. I then check camera 7 to see if the cat thing is gone, and somehow it's gone. I check the hallway and see a new animatronic. It looked like a ripped up fox. I'm surprised. I never heard about this fox thing. I'm actually gonna call it Foxy. Speaking of never heard of, I never heard a phone call yet. I look closer and see the phone is off. I quickly turn it back on and I hear a phone call.

"Finally,"

The phone guy says, "There is a fox that I forgot to tell you about,"

Yeah, you did....

"If he moves, you won't see him in another camera. He would be running at you. If this does happen, just hide in the vent as quick as possible. Wait- I feel like I'm getting stalked. I saw a purple dude holding a knife. I called the police and swat team as soon as I saw him- and do you hear footsteps?What is he doing here..oh no.." And then it cut off.

Did the phone guy just die? I stopped worrying about him and looked back on the camera and wind up the music box because the puppet was coming out. Then, I take the pad down and see old Chica. I quickly hid under the desk inside the vent. The lights went out and back on. I get back up and fill up the generator. Then, lightning strikes and I see the cat thing in my office on the roof. I wondered how the cat thing got on my roof. I look up inside the vent and barely see a ceiling vent. I was about to get out but the lights went off and I knew I should not go out because the cat was probably leaving and I did not want to disturb it. I get up and see the clock is on 5:50. I was so shocked. It's been almost 6 hours.

I didn't really care about how long it was, I just want to finish the night. So, I filled up the generator. I winded up the music box and then just hid under the vent. I looked up after a while and saw it was 6:00 AM. I was happy because that night was kind of hard and I almost died. I actually almost died on all the nights. I get up and walk to the entrance to see the manager in now a purple helmet. I was confused to see that every night he had a new pair of purple clothing on. I walked out of the building to see my car by a black van that was never there before.

I didn't worry about it. I just got into my car and drove off. I finally got home.

 "Is the place haunted?"