I immediately got a strange feeling, like something was about to happen. I brushed it off but I felt anxious as I walked towards my seat. Zameer and I made eye contact and he winked at me, causing my cheeks to heat up.

     I reach my seat and Jade sat to my right while Shay and Nie sat on my left.

     Students began piling in and my anxiety got worse for some reason.

     "Girl, are you okay?" Shay asks, leaning towards me.

     "Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel off today." I give her a small smile and open up my laptop.

     When the entire class was filled, Zameer began the lecture.

     "Alright students, since this is the last day before break, I decided to be nice. You all know exams are coming up soon, therefore I want you guys to be focused and study this break. I decided today will be a chill and/or study day for you all. You're choice."

      The room began to fill with chatter as I opened up my online notebook.

     "So, how's your daughter?" Jade says, rather loudly. No one except for our row heard her.

     "Um, she's well. Thanks for your concern." I say, giving her a fake smile.

     "Well, that's great! I just really love kids I would love to meet her one day!"

     I give an awkward smile and a little nod, knowing good and well I'm never letting her near my daughter.

     About 15 minutes pass and everyone in the room begins talking about thanksgiving.

     "Professor Abboud!" Someone yells out.

     "What." He curtly responds. Did I forget to mention how fine he was today? I mean, he's always looking good but today he just looks scrump-dillyicious. He had his glasses on, which I'm in love with.

     "We should have a class conversation yknow? This is getting kinda boring." The guy yells out.

    "Well you could study, but sure I guess." He responds, sitting up in his rolly chair. He seems to be thinking for a while before typing something up on his computer and looking up at us.

     "Well, I guess we could talk about what we're grateful for and who we admire since we're nearing thanksgiving. Since you asked, you can go first."

     "Um, I guess I'm grateful for my money and I don't admire anyone. I'm not a simp."

     I cringed hard at that statement and kept on going over my notes. Different students began raising their hands and answering the two questions. After about 6 Students answered, Jade raised her hand. I immediately felt nervous.

     "Jade." Zameer calls on her.

     "Well, I'm grateful for my friend group! Obviously. And I also admire Phoebe over here. It's really hard being a single mother I imagine, but she makes it look so easy! Her daughter is very cute." She giggles.

     The entire room goes silent. 

     Zameer's eyes go wide.

     My hands get sweaty and there's a very awkward air surrounding the room.

     Nie's mouth is wide open and Shay looks very pissed.

     I was in complete shock. How could she out me to the entire class like that?

     I quickly began packing up my things and rushing out of the room with tears piling in my eyes.

     As I speed walk out the door I hear a soft,