17❀

We've barely been here a day yet Zameers parents are already spoiling Echo rotten

"Your just the cutest little baby aren't you!" Zameer's mother, Aisha coos at Echo.

Echo sweetly giggles at this and nods her head, making grabby hands towards her.

Aisha runs over towards her and swoops her up, making Echo giggle even louder.

After we first arrived at his parent's house, we were all exhausted so we took a quick nap.

Echo woke up before me and Zameer so she played with his parents while we unpacked our stuff.

Now, we were all in the living room with Zameer talking with his father and Echo playing with Aisha.

"Nana! You have chocolate on your nose, silly!" Echo squeals.

Aisha won't stop giving her candy bars.

And Echo keeps feeding her the chocolate ones.

"I do?" She fake gasps, "Oh my, you're right! Let's go get cleaned up." Aisha says to Echo. I look over and see Echo with chocolate all over her hands and Aisha has some on her face.

What in thee world?

Zameer chuckles at them before standing up and stretching.

"I'm gonna go shower," He says walking over towards me. He bends down and kisses my forehead. "I'll be right back."

It was just me and his dad in the living room.

"So, how'd you and my son meet?" He asks in a soft voice, smiling over at me.

     Uhm.

"Well basically-"

❀❀❀

"Mommy! Look! They have a kitty!" Echo squeals in Aisha's arms.

After our talk this morning, we all went sightseeing and went out for lunch. We were currently at Zameer's cousins' house.

A ginger cat strolled up and now Echo doesn't know how to act.

Aisha puts her down and Echo runs over to the cat, petting it.

"Echo, Sweetie, You've gotta stop petting random animals," I say, walking over to her.

"But mommy!" She whines, "Look at how cute it is!"

I have to admit, she looks so cute with her chubby little fingers petting the cat.

"Sweetheart you have to ask first-"

"Girl, it's fine. She can touch the bastard if she wants." Another voice calls out.

A beautiful woman with a headscarf on walks into the living room.