The Spooky House - Halloween 2021

Wanda was staring at you. You had a hopeful look on your face as you bounced on the balls of your feet. Agatha was also unimpressed as she inspected the pointed hat you'd given her. "You want me to do what?" Wanda asked. You got her up and off the sofa at eight in the morning on Saturday. She'd found herself hurried along to a rickety looking haunted house in the middle of a fair that was still being put together.

"Be the witches in the spooky house... Sam and Bucky are being ghostbusters in the haunted room." You muttered and grinned hopefully.

"You, interrupted by lazy saturday, to ask if I will spend my evening dressed up as a witch and scare people in a spooky house?" Wanda asked. You nodded and she pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "I'm in my weekend outfit."

"It's nice. I like your joggers... and your jumper." You said awkwardly. Agatha was still staring at the hat.

"Make it purple and I'm in." Agatha decided. Wanda glanced at her and started to laugh.

"Alright I guess I'm in too. This is Stark's Halloween fundraiser right?" Wanda asked. You grinned and nodded.

"Oh! Yeah it is, Vision is going to be a warlock and we got you a costume that's red and it has green and yellow stars and Banner helped me make a special floor thing you can lift with your powers and it moves them on into Natasha and Clint's room." You said with a burst of excitement.

"Well seeing as you've all worked so hard on it..." Wanda trailed off as Agatha added in.

"What do I do?" She asked.

"Oh, you fake fight Strange. And scare the people that are in the spooky house through to Wanda who saves them and moves them on with Visions pretend help." You explained.

"Sounds fascinating." Agatha muttered. She glanced at Wanda and the two of them began to giggle again.

"Great! I'll go get your costumes and then I'll show you which bit of the room you'll be in." You hurried off before Wanda could ask any questions.

"Being one of the good guys sure seems fun." Agatha said sarcastically. Sam hurried in to greet Wanda. He was sporting an old school ghostbusters costume and was carrying a tray of food.

"Do you guys want any food? Stark had a massive breakfast buffet dropped off!" He eagerly offered Wanda some. She nodded and took a few grapes and an rasaunt as you ran back in the room with her costume, followed by Vision who was wearing a sparkly red hat.

"Your costume will be a few minutes, they're remaking it with purple sparkles. You explained to Agatha who seemed enthused.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Vision asked playfully.

"Tired and like I'm going to make a fool of myself all day, and most of the night." Wanda admitted as she kissed Vision.

"It's for a good cause. Plus, Steve said that Bucky told him that Sam overheard Natasha telling Clint that if the haunted house goes well, Stark might put (Y/N) in charge of the whole event next year!" Visions said quickly. Wanda frowned as she tried to keep up with what he'd said and nodded.

"Well we'll have to give them a great show then!" Wanda said eagerly. She turned to you but you were off again, returning only for a moment to fetch Sam.