VII The Plan

Taehyun spared the Celestian this morning but his trainer spirit was still there, especially when Beomgyu had his eyes darted on the parked skateboards.

The Celestian abandoned the hope of going home, at least not under Taehyun's watch, so why not just spend his time here leisurely?

"Try it?" Taehyun laid his rusty skateboard in front of Beomgyu. The older tentatively paced one foot on the sliding plain. Taehyun instructed Beomgyu to do a little run-up before setting both his limbs on the board.

"Yah how does this thing work?" Unable to stablize, Beomgyu kept stumbling whenever both his legs left the ground

"Yah how does this thing work?" Unable to stablize, Beomgyu kept stumbling whenever both his legs left the ground. Taehyun noticed that and reached out, bowing dramatically, "Take my hand, princess-nim~"

Despite fussing at the pet name, Beomgyu accepted the younger's offer, holding onto him tightly, nothing was more significant than his dear life.

And then the skateboard was wheeling smoothly and steadily under his soles as Taehyun was pulling him forward along.

"Oh it's easy, so eAsY!" He grinned cheekily, not aware of the devilish smirk on the younger boy, "Oh really? Relax and have fun!" Taehyun suddenly let go of his hand without a warning.

Beomgyu fell imbalance instantly, it didn't take him seconds to drop off ground, shoving himself into the batch of bamboo baskets with a yelp, making loud noises that the kids found entertaining. For sure the babies were doing better than him in terms of athletics.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Beomgyu's tired ass slumped into the middle of the bench, Taehyun yanked him to the side so he could sit next to him.

"Yuck," Beomgyu was sweating hard after free skateboard tutorials, the damped hair sticking on his forehead and his neck was unbearable.

"I missed my scheduled hair-cut today." His face sulked which only increased his cuteness in Taehyun's eyes.

Well, well, well- the brunette was talking about his godamn schedule again.

Taehyun curled a tail of the older's hair with his finger and released it, "Long hair complements your beauty, don't you think?" That was rarely a sincere compliment instead of his usual way of mocking, "Just tie it up or something."

The older felt his cheeks heated up a bit, he was used to be praised by everyone, either for his looks or academics, so why did he feel shy around the silver-haired boy was still a myth.

"I-I don't know... cuz I don't have a choice , maids are doing my hair and makeup." The older boy helplessly stated, he was born a caged canary who lived up to others' expectation. As luxurious as his life could be, nothing could buy him freedom.

Taehyun perceived the light wavering in the other's eyes, "What's the fun to have everything decided by others?"

Beomgyu surely picked up his intention, however, something in him made him dread for being denounced, "It's every Celestian's life."