𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼

Start from the beginning

"No!" She screams, "PLEASE!"

"No second chances," I smile and bring the knife closer to her, "You're going to enjoy this."

I dig into her scalp as she screams. I make sure it doesn't dig far enough to kill her. 

"Feels so good, doesn't it?" I slowly drag the knife from her scalp to her forehead, "I love my dear so much you know? She's not just a kid who I'm raising. She's my future queen."

"Please stop!" She screams.

I dig the knife into her forehead as blood trickles down her face, "Can you feel your blood trickling down? Just like how your drink trickled down Yuna's head?"

I drag the knife over her eye and she screams fisting her hands. I drag it to her neck and stop.

"My soldier shall be doing the rest," I grin and hand the knife over to him.

I watch as he cuts through her skin and I enjoy her screams. 

"Now," I pause, "What should I do with you?"

She was almost passed out from the loss of blood. 

"Shall I throw you to the wolves?" I laugh, "Yes, I'll throw you to the wolves!"

I hold her by her hair and drag her to the wolf chamber, "I'll make everyone who hurts my dear suffer and die like how she did in her previous life."

I throw her in and the wolves pounce on her tearing her into pieces.

⚠UNCOMFORTABLE CONTENT ENDS HERE⚠

"Prepare a bath for me," I smile, "I can't have my dear see me drenched in blood."

"Yes, sir," the soldier says and leaves.

"Sir," my minister calls me, "This isn't right sir."

"What?" I turn around.

"You can't go around killing people for minor things," he looks down.

"It was not a minor thing," I clench my jaws, "My dear shed so many tears and for each tear she shed, it will be double the blood that's shed."

"Sir-" 

"No," I stop him, "I won't let anyone hurt my dear and get away with it."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I walk back into her room to her peacefully sleeping. I walk closer and kneel beside her. Her breath fanning my face I inhaled the smell of salt — her tears.

"I won't let anyone make you cry," I say as tears roll down my cheeks, "I'm sorry I let you die a brutal death."

I smile through my tears as I see her chest rise and fall. Would our child have looked like her? Oh, how I wish I was there for you and our child. I'm sorry.

I stand up and make my way into my room. I plop onto my bed. What do I do about her questions about who I am to her? I can't lie, I can't say the truth, I am stuck.

I slowly close my eyes as I let the darkness consume me and my thoughts.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Tae!" Yuna runs to me, "Tae! I made a friend!"

"What?" I ask.

"Yes! The teachers put us in pairs for a project and I got paired with Jungkook!" She turns around, "Say hi to Jungkook, Tae."

"Uh, hi," I look at the tiny boy.

"Hello, uncle," he greets me.

"Uncle?" I ask. 

"Uh," he looks at Yuna, "Is he your brother? I'm sorry, Hyung."

"I'm not her brother," I state.

"Oh, then?" He asks.

"No more questions. Let's go, my dear," I take my dear's hand.

"No, Tae!" She stops me, "He's coming over for the project."

"What!?" I ask in disbelief.

"He is coming over for the project

"He is coming over for the project."

1094 words