𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘-𝘈 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦

Tanjiro x reader
𝐓𝐖||ɴᴏɴᴇ
________________

"Nezuko promise to be a good girl at school for nii-chan,alright?"Tanjiro say to the little girl that is holding his hand to school while his other hand is holding his sister bag. "I promise onii-chan."The little girl who name Nezuko promise to his big brother.

"Onii-Chan,don't you got school today?"Nezuko ask cause she's curious about why her busy brother can take her to kindergarten.

"Well,our school let us to have a rest after the carnival that we held up yesterday,remember?" Tanjiro explains until he spots Nezuko's kindergarten,Kimestu Kindergarten while he crossing the road. "Oh here we are!"

"Onii-chan!Isn't that y/n nee-san?"Nezuko pointing her little index finger to the girl that is holding some kind of box in front the gate. "Really?"Tanjiro look at the way that Nezuko is pointing at.

Y/N pov
I was standing in front of the kindergarten waiting for my cousin to take over the box that she told me bring to her.

"Man...what's keeping her so long?"I mutter about while taking out my phone from my sling bag.I dialed her number.

"Yo,what's keeping you for so long?"I ask without patience. "Sorry,y/n-chan.Some stuff suddenly came up."I can heard from her tone that she's suffering from those kids screaming and crying from her background. "Whatever,you need help there?"I ask thinking maybe that I can help her. "Yes,please.Can you bring the box to the office?" "Fine..." "Thanks,y/n-chan.This is the reason why you're my favorite cousin." "Whatever,bye."I didn't even let her to talk and just ended the call.

While I was putting my phone back to my sling bag,I heard someone calling out my name.I just look towards to where the voice came from.

End of pov
"Y/n-chan!" "Y/n nee-san!" Tanjiro and Nezuko shout at her. "Eh?!"Y/n looking to the siblings. "Tanjiro,Nezuko?"Y/n still looking to the siblings. "What're you guys doing at here?You guys just pass by or something?"

"While Nezuko study at this kindergarten,what about you y/n-chan?"Tanjiro ask y/n while taking the box from y/n. "I just helping out my cousin somethings."Y/n explain while trying to get the box back from Tanjiro. "You mean this box?"Tanjiro ask while narrowing his sight to the box."Yeah,my cousin want me to help her get the box for her."Y/n said but give up from getting back the box back from Tanjiro since he keep on holding the box and won't letting it go.

"Nezuko,shouldn't you be in your class?"Y/n ask while she kneel down to Nezuko same height and pat her head. "Onii-chan is taking my bag.I can't go to my class without my bag."Nezuko said but still letting y/n to pat her head.

Y/n look to Tanjiro wanting him to give the box back while he take Nezuko to class.But,Tanjiro is being Tanjiro and still won't let her take the box away.

"KAMADO!"Y/n said with a sarcastic tone.Even though,Tanjiro is scare that y/n calling out his last name but he still won't let y/n take it.Since he get teach by his mother that he should always help people especially girls when he's still a little kid.

"Fine..."Y/n really give up this time. "How about you and me get Nezuko to class then we put the box to the office since you won't let me have the box?"Y/n ask. "Sure."Tanjiro reply.

After y/n and Tanjiro getting Nezuko to class and put the box to the office. "Y/n-chan,do you want to go to our bakery house?"

But y/n didn't answered back to Tanjiro and it's starting to scaring the shit out of him. "My treat if you stop ignoring to me?"Since Tanjiro keep on talk to her but she won't answered even though he said that he will treat the girl some desserts.

"Come on talk to me."Tanjiro pouted. "If you stop ignoring me I will also take you out for a date?" Y/n quickly hold on Tanjiro wrist and started to pulling him. "Umm...Where are we going,y/n-chan?"

"Well you just said that your treat and a date,how can I decline of that?"Y/n ask him while looking back at Tanjiro with a toothy grin.