𝙸𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙾𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚒-𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳

Obanai x reader
𝐓𝐖||𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭
________________

Obanai and Y/N have been dating for a few months now.They're just like any couple in a normal relationship.In their relationship,there have been some ups and downs of the fight.They will just have an argument over somethings even it's a small things and it will get intense.The fight will get very very intense.They will almost have four to six of fight once a week and because of that their relationship became weaker.

Y/N POV

"It's almost 2am!Why Obanai haven't come back home?"

"I'm so worry!"

"Maybe he have to slay some demons on his way back home?Oh my god!"

Even though we get a lot of fight,but I still love him.

"Please..."

"Please..."

"Please be safe!"

"Obanai,I'm worry for you."

And I drifted off to sleep without the person that I love truly.Well,I got to admit it' lonely that there's nobody to sleep with.Especially the person that I love is not here with me.

In the morning

When I wake up wanting to greet my boyfriend good morning.I came back to reality that he's not here.Then I get up and start my morning routine.I finish it and I went to kitchen to make my breakfast.

I accidentally cut my finger while cutting the fruits.I quickly went to patched up the wound.
After I finish cutting them,I placed them on the plate and continue to read the book that I haven't finish while eating the fruits.Then ,there's a guy that is not in the good mood,Obanai Iguro come back to our shared house.

I can clearly see that his not in a good mood. I think maybe I can get him some beverage and his favorite snack,Seaweed Strips to cheer him up.I quickly went to the kitchen and get the beverage and snack for him.

"Obanai..."I said but he doesn't respond to me."I get you some of your favorite snack."I said while I walking to him which is the beverage and the snack is in my hand.Suddenly,I tripped and the beverage get out from my hand and it spilled on Obanai haori.He turned to me and give me a scary glare that can kill me in just a second.

"I-ii-i'm sorry.I didn't mean it."I said with a scared tone cause I can know that Obanai can be scary when he's angry.
I quickly get some tissue and trying to wipe off the beverage that is spilled on his haori but he slapped my hand hard away from him.

"Why are you so clumsy?"Obanai said.

"Why can't you be just like her?"He said in an annoying tone.

"Her?Who do you mean?"I ask when I can feel that my tears will be dropped out in any second.

"Yeah!Why can't you just like Mitsuri-chan?She's so kind and caring unlike you're just a clumsy girl."He said in an angry tone but he just realizes what he's talking about.

"W-wait..."

"I-i don't mean it...Y/N."

"I'm sorry!"

"You're my world.If you leave me,I will be incomplete without you.""Please!Y/N,I'm begging you please don't go!"

"Shut up!"I said in an angry tone and look at him.He flinched at my angry tone."You know I'm not her.I won't treat you like she did.I loved you...."I said while crying looking into his regretful eyes.

"I-ii-i'm sorry..."Obanai said with a crack voice.

"W-what do you mean that you loved me?"

"I loved you.What does it mean to you?"I said

"It's a past of us."He can't answered back so I explain.

"I tried to be good girlfriend but we keep on fight.For me,this relationship is useless to me."

"I mean I loved you..."I said.

"But now I don't even got a feeling for you anymore just like when I'm in front of you I'm just a emotionless doll."

"But right now let's break up!I mean it for real!So,we won't have to fight anymore and we won't had a chance to hurt each other or to waste each other time."I said."I-iii didn't mean it !I'm sorry,Y/N."Obanai said."But I mean it for real.Let's break up,Iguro-san...Just for two of us so that you can be with her and I can enjoy my single life without you."I said taking a quick glance at him.

"Sayonara..."

And walking away from the household that I lived in.

"Obanai Iguro..."
I whisper...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————