𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘-𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴

Tanjiro x reader
𝐓𝐖||ɴᴏɴᴇ
__________

The Kamado trio including Inosuke,Zenitsu,Tanjiro,Nezuko and you were heading to Wisteria house after your guys mission.The journey to Wisteria house still far away from you.Because of the demons you and the trio slay you're already tired as hell.

Suddenly, you groaned because suddenly you feeling an aching pain in your leg.Because of your sudden groan the whole trio stopped heading forward expect Nezuko because she's in the wooden box sleeping dreaming her life when she's not a demon that is carrying by Tanjiro.

"Are you okay,Y/N-chan?"Zenitsu turned around and ask in a worry tone."N-not really..."You said instead of looking at Zenitsu you look at you leg that is aching pain."I'm tired and I think I twisted my leg because of the demon so I guess the moment that I twisted my leg is from running away from it."

You continue said while pointing at your aching leg."Come on weakling,let Inosuke-sama carry you!"Inosuke said and put you on his shoulder."Hey, Inosuke!I was going to do that!"Zenitsu yelled."Shut up,Monitsu!You can't carry her cause you're weak."Inosuke said with a proud voice.

"I said my name is not Monitsu!It's Zenitsu!PIG HEAD!"Zenitsu yelled again."Whatever,Monitsu!"Inosuke said.Maybe if Inosuke is not carrying you.He would give Zenitsu an awful punch to his face so he can just shut up.

But in the same time behind you guys,Zenitsu,Inosuke and you there's a dark aura.

After a few hours

You guys arrive the destination but you're already fell in sleep in Inosuke.The old lady come out to greeted them.She tell them every cabin and informed they can have dinner after changing into comfortable clothes.

When she see you in Inosuke arm she ask for Inosuke to put you on the futon in another cabin because that you're a girl.But Inosuke refused because he was hungry and the dinner got his favorite Tempura.

So,Tanjiro offer to help Inosuke to put you into another cabin.So Inosuke "tossed" you to Tanjiro and pull Zenitsu to eat dinner together leaving you and Tanjiro with his precious sister.The old lady showed the way to the another cabin to Tanjiro.He quickly follow the old lady.

When he arrive,he walk into the cabin and the old lady close the wooden door and leave.Tanjiro put you on the futon and pull the blanket and cover on you so you won't get sick.He also let Nezuko get out from the wooden box to sleep with you in another futon because you and Nezuko have a good relationship.You and Nezuko see each other as sisters.

So Nezuko instead sleeping in another futon that beside you.She went to your side and use her finger to play with your hair.She likes to play with your hair because your got a smooth hair.When Tanjiro saw this scence he quickly stop Nezuko to play with your hair so she won't disturb you from your sleep.

But it's too late you're already awake.You saw Nezuko looking at you.You yawn and look back to Nezuko."Nezuko-chan~"You say while hugging her with love and Nezuko return the hug more love.

"Shouldn't you hug your boyfriend first,Y/N?"Tanjiro say while looking at Nezuko with his eyes that is full of jealousy.Although that Nezuko is his sister but he still want you to hug him first because you're to precious to him.So you quickly went to his side and hug him tightly.

"Sorry!My sunshine boy..."You say looking at him and give him a sneak kiss on his cheek as apology for earlier."Hmph!"Tanjiro looking away with his pinkish and anger of jealousy face because of those earlier things happen.

"Aww...don't be angry..."You say while turning his head to you and squeeze his face."She's your sister,Tanjiro."You said looking at him."Come on...don't be angry.She's your sister.Right,Nezuko?"

You said while thinking and turn around wanting to see Nezuko nod with her head to agree with you and hummed in a cute noise as respond meaning yes but instead seeing the scene that you think Nezuko was already crawled into the futon that you sleep in earlier.

"Looks like there's nobody to help you this time,Y/N."Tanjiro say while putting his hand over your waist and putting his face into your neck to smell the sweet scent of yours.You turn your head around wanting to say back to him but instead of that you meet his lips slam onto yours.After a moment,both of you pull from the kiss.

"Tanjiro..."You say.

"Hmmmm?"

"Are you jealous earlier before?"You ask while there's a smirk on your face."No..."He awnswer with sweat dropping.
"Really?You sure?But earlier I can say that you're jealous."You say and moving your face closer to him looking at him with your (eyes color) eyes."No!I'm not jealous!"He said with a blushing face."Yes,you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Tanjiro shock when he realizes that he's fooled by you.

"Fineee..."

"You were right I was jealous earlier."Tanjiro say while looking away from you."Aww my sunshine boy is jealous..."You looking at him while smirking to him.

Tanjiro stay in silence.

"Don't be like that my sunshine boy..."

"You will always be my favorite and forever."You say and quickly put your lips on his cheek and he turn around and look at you with his famous smile.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BONUS

"Huh?"Zenitsu say.

"What's with the sudden,Monitsu?"Inosuke ask while shoving the Tempura that's belong to yours to his mouth even though Zenitsu tried to stop him."Tanjiro is jealous because of you."Zenitsu say while drinking his Miso soup because he can heard the conversation of Tanjiro with yours.

"What!?Tanjiro can be jealous!?I want to be jealous too!"Inosuke yell thinking if that the thing that Tanjiro can do he can do it too."Oh my god!This pig head is an idiot!"Zenitsu heart screaming and head palm himself.