𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚘𝚔𝚊 𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞-𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 🄿🄰🅁🅃 🅃🅆🄾

Giyux reader
𝐓𝐖||ɴᴏɴᴇ
____________

Previous

"Sayonara,Giyu-kun."You farewell to Giyu.You and Shinobu quickly head to the west.Without a second,you and Shinobu was out of Giyu eyesight.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

On the WEST

"Y/n-chan."Shinobu call out your name."Yes?"You ask."Did you and Tomioka-san get into a fight?"Shinobu ask in a worried tone.

"Why such a question?"You kinda confused about it why would Shinobu ask about that."Well if Tomioka-san is your boyfriend,he won't let you work with me but he instead let me work with you."Shinobu said.

"Don't worry!Me and Giyu didn't get into a fight."You explain.Until you saw...

"Shinobu-chan,look!"You said."Huh?"Shinobu kinda confused what are you talking about."We're at the west side of mountain and look at those."You said while pointing at those cocoons."Ara!"Shinobu felt shocked.

"There're so many hordes of cocoons hanging from the trees."Shinobu said while looking at it."It might be the humans captives inside has been liquefied and massacred."You explain."Y/N-chan,why don't you count at that corner and I will count on the other side?"Shinobu said."Okay."You reply.

After a few moments

"Shinobu-chan,there're so many of them!"You said."It sure is."Shinobu agree to you since there are so many of them."I counted at least 14 cocoons in that spot alone."You said."There must be at least 80 if I didn't guess wrong."Shinobu explain.

"Let's keep going,y/n-san."Shinobu said."Wait,Shinobu-chan!Look!"You shouted while pointing at the house that is hanging from the trees.Shinobu look at the house that you are pointing.

"It looks like there's someone up there hopefully it didn't die."You said."I'll go to have a look up there.Wait for me,y/n-chan."Shinobu said and left you.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"So how's the person?"You asked Shinobu after she came back down."Well,he did a good job for slowing down the poison's path with his breathing."Shinobu reply."Poison?"You ask in confused.

"If he hadn't been able to do that,he would've turned into a spider long ago."Shinobu explained."Is he okay?"You ask in a worried tone."I already inject him with the antidote I created.So he will be fine."Shinobu said.

"Can we get them down,y/n-sama?"A kakushi ask looking at those demon slayer that are hanging up from the web."Be careful,okay?"You said."Yes,y/n-sama."

"It's good that in this area everybody still alive."You exclaimed to Shinobu."Y/n-chan,I will be hunting down the demons that are in these area."Shinobu said.

"Okay,I'll be at here to help kakushi."You reply."Okay,y/n-chan."Shinobu reply and ran away.

While the kakushi were getting the blonde boy down from the rooftop."Man,this antidote of Lady Kocho's is effective."The male kakushi praised after seeing the antidote that he inject to the demon slayer who get poison getting better."Indeed,and she prepares it after a mere glance at the situation."Another female kakushi who is patching up the demon slayer enter the conversation.