𝙸𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙾𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚒-𝘗𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘺

Fluff
Modern Au

"I'm gonna regret this!"You mutter

You sighed as you stand in front of your crush house,Iguro Obanai.

You were holding a box of pocky while you're deciding if you should on knock his door to finish your dare.

You have dark eye bags hanging under your eyes cause you really have a hard time to sleep last night.The thing that you're gonna to do later is gonna be so embarrassing.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mini-Flashback

"Can I decline the dare please?"You ask.

"It's gonna be so embarrassing."You complaining cause the dare you're gonna to do is to have a pocky game with your crush.

"No,it won't."Shinobu pat your shoulder.

"I have to agreed with Shinobu too."Kanao whispers quietly.

"Not you too,Kanao!"You yelled out.

"It's a dare,you must do it."Daki convinces you.

"It will be just fine.Just do it!"Mitsuri encourage you while eating her Sakura Mochi.

"Look we even already bought the pocky for you."Makomo said while handing the pocky to you.

"Darn it!I wish I didn't agreed having Girls Night with you guys."You regret.

"But you're the one who want to have Girls Night."Susamaru said while eating the snack.

Only Nezuko looking at you guys while chewing on her bread.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

When you decide to knock on his door,you heard your name called by someone.

"What are you doing here in front of my house,y/n-san?"Obanai ask.

You turned around and see him.He's holding a bag around his shoulder while his snake,Kaburamaru wrapping around of his neck.

"I-I got a dare from the girls.I was hopping that you will help me."You stutter.

"Dare?What kind of dare?"He ask while unlocking his door.

"Want to come in?"He asked right after he successfully open his door.

"No need.We will just do it outside."You reject.

"I have a box of pocky here.Each of us has to bite the end of the stick. "You explain while looking at the pocky box that you're holding.

"The goal is that who ever gets the big piece of the pocky stick will win."You continue while opening the paper bag of it.

"It sound interesting,let's give it a try."He said while you bit the end of the stick and scooted over to him but shutting your eyes because you're nervous of it.

He looked at the other end of the stick wanting to scooted over and bit it.But clearly he don't know that his snake also looking at the sand of the stick too.

When Obanai scooted over,his snake opens it's mouth and eat the pocky before his owner get his chance.You hear a snapped of the pocky thinking that Obanai already bit so you opened your eyes.

"Thanks,Obanai-kun.I will see you at school tomorrow.B-bye!"You shouted while running away from him.

After you leave,he's chocking his snake cause it took away the chance for spend his time with his crush.After that,he went into his house but his snake is abandoned by him outside the house.