FlashBack

Hiiiii people who are reading this, I have no idea what to name this book so I just left it the same, if you do have a name for this book please comment on this sentence. Thank you hoes!!

🐿🐻

Unknowns' P.O.V

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM" I heard my mom yell,"Who this little boy" The person said and started to walk towards me, I ran passed him and to my mom and tried to untie her but I got pulled back,"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING PRETTY BOY" The man yelled at me,'Who the fuck does he think he's messing with' I thought and kicked the man in the nuts, he released his grip a little so I ran to my dad,"Dad" I pushed him and he didn't wake up,"Dada?" I asked again still hoping that he'll wake up, I turned him over and on his stomach was a big gash on it,"FATHER" I yelled and hugged him I didn't care if his blood got on me I just wanted to hug him,"Aw look at that he's hugging his dead dads body" The man said and his men laughed with him, I ran to my mom because they were laughing,"Wait were did that little shit go?" The man said and looked towards me and pulled his gun out,"You little shit, you think you can beat me?" He said and cocked his gun,'I don't wanna die yet I didn't even have my first kiss yet' "STOP DON'T HURT MY BABY" Someone yelled I recognized the voice as my brother,"NO DON'T YOU'LL GET HURT" I yelled and tears started to come down as I saw my little sister standing there getting ready if she needs to attack,"Oh would you look at that, you brought a baby with you" The man said and pointed the gun at her, she then hid behind brother because the man was scary,"DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY BABIES" Mom yelled,"Mom don't yell" I said and tried untying her but then got kicked off of her by one of the men,"You keep trying and trying to untie her but you can't so, *** ******* DO IT" The man yelled and the one I'm guessing to be ******* nodded and shot my mother,"MOMMA" my sister yelled and tried to run to her but my brother held her back,"No don't baby they're bad people you'll get hurt" I said and she nodded. Two of the men ran to them and pulled them apart,"NO DON'T YOU DARE HURT THEM" I yelled, I was starting to get angry the floor under me was slowly coming up but I didn't care all I cared about right then and there was protecting my family,"LET GO OF ME" My brother yelled and kicked the man in the foot good thing he's an angel it comes in handy, he then ran to my sister and knocked the guy out that was holding or more like groping my sister,"You leave us alone and nothing will happen" I said and then I noticed how high I was.

"How about no? I came here to kill this family and I'm going to finish it" The man said and did a hand sign to his men and they all separated,"Bad start" I said and signed my brother to leave with my sister and he nodded running like his life depends on it, well I mean it kinda does,"Oh you think you can beat us?" The man said,"What's your name so I can yell it when killing you" I said and the man just tsked(Hairband anyone?) and opened his mouth to say something,"It's ******" I smirked and then yelled,"GAME ON BITCHES" and picked up a peace of the ground and threw it on some of the men, and I let it stay there, I then looked for water then remembered,'How stupid can you bee there's a lake right behind you and ***** just opened the window for you' I thought and looked back at the window to see it opened and got some water from the lake and then made it into like a spare kinda but I turned it into ice and threw it to the other men and now it has blood all on it,"Y-Your eyes a-are p-p-purple" ****** said, purple eyes mean he got me pissed off and there's no way in turning back if don't think of someone you love or loved, it won't go back to normal"Oh really? Then it's your turn" I said and got down from the rock I was on and stood in front of him holding a knife in my hands. Then went in for a 'Hug' and stabbed him in the stomach, then sliced his stomach so now I can play with his organs, once he fell backwards I slit his ankles and started to play with his organs,"You died the most horrible way out of all of your men ******" I said and stabbed his heart.

I then got up and ran to my mothers dead body,"MOMMA" I yelled and then saw my brother and sister jump in through the window they opened,"MOM" They both yelled at the same time and ran towards me and moms dead body,"S-She's already d-de-dead" I said and started to cry on my brothers arm,"Sh sh sh *******everything will be okay, we just gotta untie mom and then it'll look like that she did all of this" ******* said and I nodded, we untied mother and tied ourselves up to make it look like we escaped from the castle, we ran into the woods(Good movie right there) and ran to the village,"H-Help w-we need help" I stuttered and some of the villagers came to us to see what was wrong,"O-Oh my what happened kids?" My mothers friend asked us as she looked for any injures on the three of us," ******* what happened to your hands?" Our friend, ****** asked and pointed to his hand,"O-Oh it-it's nothing just scrapped it on our way here" He said and hugged his wrists because I tied them pretty tight,"I know that's a lie Innie, tell us what actually happened?" Mr.*** asked,"Thesescaryguyscameintothepalaceandtiedmommyanddaddyupandwehidfromthembutthentheyfound*******Oppaandmeand*******Oppafollowedbutstayedbehindthedoorsandonceheheard,'You little bad word, you think you can beat me' andthen*******OpparaninandyelledsothenIraninandthescwaymanpointedagunatmeandthensomeoneelsepointedagunatmommyandshotherthensomeguyscameandgrabbedmeand*****Oppaand and" she started to breath heavily and ****** ran to get something and came back with a bag,"Breath in" I demonstrated,"And out" I said and she followed and her breathing started to get normal.

———————

After telling Mrs.*** what happened

"So what she's telling me is that a mafia came into your house-" I cut her off,"More like someone in a mafia but the way they were you could tell that they weren't" I said and she sighed I giggled and she continued,"So basically someone put out a wanted list for you guys and whoever killed all of you they get the gold but you three are alive and well but ***** is hurt in the stomach so she needs to rest, ***** hurt his wrists when he punched the dude and you hurt your entire body because you moved around a lot dodging some bullets and throwing knives" Mrs.*** said and we nodded."NEWS NEWS EVERYONE GATHER AROUND" the news guy yelled, we walked out to see the whole village there,"This is probably about my mother and father" I whispered to ****** and he nodded at what I said,"Today we found the Queen and Kings' body at the palace, we noticed all the guards dead in the front and decided to look for the Queen and King but found out they died, their children are probably still alive and hiding in the castle or are here and hiding with a friend of theirs" The news man said and whispers started,"WHAT ARE THEY'RE NAMES?" Someone yelled I recognized the voice as **** ******* and everyone started to yell 'Yay'(It means Yes) the news man looked around for the second hand of the King and he found him and the other one just nodded his head yes,"They're names are **** *******, **** *******and **** **** if you find them bring them back to the castle so we can have **** ******* be the next king" He said and signed everyone to go home, me ***** and ***** ran back to Mrs.***s' house and ran into ******s' room and hid,"YAH GET OUT OF MY ROOM" we then heard the front door open,"YAH *** ****** GET DOWN HERE YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE" Mrs.*** yelled and we all ran downstairs to see ***** ******** and ******* sitting on the couch,"Nice to see you princes and princess" ***** said and I rolled my eyes.

🐿🐻

This was just a flashback of what happened a couple years ago I'll introduce the characters next chap so you can try and guess which character's are blurred out