Beomgyu looked around to try and find the other Kang siblings,"Jeongin-ie, Jisung-ie, Sunghoon-ie" He called out,"HYUNG/BEOMGYU-SSI" they yelled at the same time,"Oh shit" Beomgyu looked at the clingy Taehyun,"Hyung is going to go somewhere okay?" Taehyun shook his head,"I-I'm coming w-with y-y-you" Beomgyu sighed. Then the next moment they're with the others,"H-Hyung?" Jisung asked,"Yes it is us, now hold onto me" and so they did and now they're outside in the woods,"Wow didn't know you had teleportation Hyung" Beomgyu shrugged,'I don't have that power it comes with the Demon package' He thought, they walked all the way until they reached what looked like a tree house,"God Hyung haven't been here in a long time" Taehyun chuckled,"Yeah literally" the 2 laughed,"Let's go inside and see if she's still there" Haeun and Jeongin nodded, they all walked to the house and knocked on the door,"Maybe they're not home?" Taehyun shook his head,"No she has to be here" He knocked again,"I'M COMING I'M COMING" They heard a voice yell, the door then opened and reviled a Jisung,"Hyung?" Jisung looked at Beomgyu,"Gyu?" The 2 looked at each other confused,"WHOSE HERE JI?" "AH IT'S TAEHYUNNIE JEONGINNIE AND HAEUNNIE" Jisung signed the 6 people to come in.

Taehyun, Jeongin, and Haeun looked around,"Haven't seen what the house looks like now in what -108 years?" Taehyun nodded,"Mom will be home in a bit, for now just relax" The 6 sat down and watched whatever was on TV, the front door then opened and reviled 3 people,"Oh Jisung you didn't tell me we were having people over I would've gotten more food" Mrs.Han said as she walked towards the kitchen to put the groceries away,"LINO-AH HELP ME" She yelled,"Yes Mrs.Han" Lino walked to the kitchen, the 3rd person walked into the living room,"Hello people" Hyunjin said and sat down on the floor,"Hello Hyung/Oppa" The 6 said in union(??) they kept watching the show,"Does anyone know what this show is? So we can watch it without ads" "It's called Sweet Home and it's on Netflix" Everyone looked at Beomgyu who's on his phone, he looked up and saw everyone looking at him,"What?" Everyone kinda shook their head,"UMMA DO WE HAVE A NETFLIX?!" "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" She shouted back Beomgyu just shook his head.

After what felt like a day, but was actually 5 whole hours, they finally got Netflix on the tv,"Here you go Beomgyu" Han handed the remote to Beomgyu because everyone kinda don't know how to work technology,"Fist make an account" everyone was staring at the TV seeing what Beomgyu is doing to it,"Now whose name should I use?" Everyone shook their heads Beomgyu sighed,"Fine I'll just use Taehyunnies' 'Nu-Uh use your name bitch' Beomgyu used his name Uygmoeb is proud of her twin. Beomgyu searched for the show and put it on as he sat back down on the couch and went on his phone, he's already seen this like 6 times because of how his household works,"Beomgyu-ssi why aren't you watching the show?" Taehyun asked in a whisper, Beomgyu looked up from his phone and looked at Taehyun,"I've seen this already" He answered in whisper, Taehyun moved over to be in between Beomgyu's legs(That one Vlive where they were like this) Beomgyu was messing with Taehyuns' hair and on his phone reading a new book about him and Taehyun. It's been hours and they're now on the last episode, it's about to end and everyone was leaning towards the tv Beomgyu chuckled at the reactions of theirs,"WHAT OH COME ON THEY GOTTA MAKE A SEASON TWO" Beomgyu chuckled at Sunghoon,"They are" He whispered to Taehyun, who's still between his legs(You make that sound so wrong Emme) Taehyun just chuckled,"Mrs.Han thank you for the food" Mrs.Han smiled,"No problem Innie" Everyone kinda just went on their phones.

"Okay everyone time to see what's on the news" Mrs.Han handed the remote to Beomgyu so he can change the channel, he did that and went to the news channel,"Today this abandoned castle was attacked" Mrs.Han, Lino, Hyunjin and Han looked at the 6 children,"The doors were open, sign of force entry, the castle looked like someone or some people are living here. No sign of the people and no sign of the attackers any where, let's hope that the people in this castle are still alive" Mrs.Han sighed,"Same thing like -108 years ago" Mrs.Han shook her head,"Do they st-" Taehyun was interrupted by his answer to his question,"AYE PEOPLE THAT STILL LIVE HERE COME HERE COME NOW" The 10 people got up and went outside,"I guess I got my answer" Han and Lino chuckled,"Okay great you're here, so I hope ya'll have a TV and if you don't I'll say what they said,'Today this abandoned castle was attacked, the doors were open, sign of force entry, the castle looked like someone or some people are living here. No sign of the people and no sign of the attackers any where, let's hope that the people in this castle are still alive' Now this is kinda exactly what happened -108 years ago. Now we, except me" Whispered Changbin at the except me part,"Think that the Princes and the Princess were there that's why we heard the gun shots, now go back into your houses I don't want ya'll to freeze to death" Everyone went back to their houses while the 8 boys walked to Changbin, Haeun and Mrs.Han went to the house.