3 years have passed and every February 5th Sunghoon and Jisung would come over and see Jeongin in secret, they came over only on their birthday and Jeongin's birthday which was like 3 days after theirs they came over so they could see there blood related brother, they also sometimes got to see their baby sister Haeun sometimes only when they get off their horses and back on their horses. Today was Jeongin's 5th birthday he was excited to see his 2 younger brothers but never did, he walked to his mom in confusion,"Mom why aren't SungSung and Sungie not here?" Ji-Woo looked down to see her son looking up at her,"I told Ji-Woo not to bring them over anymore" Jeongin gasped in shock,"W-Why?" Ji-Woo sighed and walked away, leaving a 5 year old curious so he walked to his dad, then remembering that his dad died last month,'Is that why SungSung and Sungie couldn't come over?' Jeongin thought and walked to his room.

On the other hand Sunghoon and Jisung are having the same thing happening

"But Jimin Noona how came we can't go over?" "Yeah and all of a sudden?" Jamie sighed looking down at the 2 boys,"Queen Ji-Woo told me to stop sending you guys over because it'll look suspicious, and King Woojin died just last month" Sunghoon sighed,"Yeah we know that but Hyung needs us" Jamie sighed and looked ahead of her,"No he doesn't, if I send you over Taehyun might see you and we don't want that now do we?" Sunghoon and Jisung shook their heads,"Good now go to your room, Hyunjin is coming over" The 2 boy nodded and went to their room.

End of flashback
—————————————
Author's P.O.V, T.W bullying

Jeongin sighed as he saw Jisung walk in and saw Taehyun walk away,'Should I tell Taehyun that he has two more twins?' Jeongin shook his head at the thought,"Thinking either you should tell him or not?" Jeongin jumped at the sudden voice behind him,"Jesus Hyunjin Hyung don't do that" Hyunjin only laughed,"Sorry baby" Jeongin just shook his head,"Yeah, do you think he'll believe me or not?" Hyunjin put his head on the Youngers shoulder,"If you show him the article about how you named the four of them, the news about Queen Ji-Woo having quadruplets how Sunghoon and Jisung died, but in reality were just living with Queen Jamie and Princess Emmalie" Jeongin chuckled,"Yeah maybe but I'll let him rest, isn't he going to your house because he lives there?" Hyunjin nodded and pouted,"I missed him at our house" Jeongin chuckled at the older's cuteness,"And people say that you're the top in the relationship" Jeongin shook his head in disbelief, Hyunjin looked up and leaned onto Jeongin's ear,"Let's go see shall we?" Jeongin nodded and the two ran out of the school and towards the castle.

The school day went fine for Beomgyu but for Taehyun, nope he hated this day he just wanted to go home and cuddle with Beomgyu and sleep,'Wait Taehyun what are you thinking?!' 'Sounds pretty gay to me Taehyun' 'Oh shut up TaeSang' lunch came and Taehyun couldn't be any happier he gets to see his brother, but when we got into the cafeteria he saw Jeongin nowhere so he walked out and towards the library to do his homework when suddenly he's push to the wall, He made an 'Oof' sound as his back hit the wall and butt hit the floor,"Look it's the ***"(I'm not part of the community so I bleeped the word out) Taehyun looked up to see his bullies from Junior High he slowly stood up and wiped his pants,"Hello to you to Mark"(You can think of any Mark okay) said Mark signaled his gang to hold Taehyun still, the only reason Taehyun has not exploded yet was because he is thinking of something he love and values the most and the is Beomgyu,"Hello Alex, Hello Adam"(Bro those boy names used to be my old crushes names) Mark scoffed and pushed Taehyun to the wall,"I've taken notice that you're a lot calmer than before and why is that ***" Alex and Adam stood behind Mark(The fact I don't know any Marks irl except my sisters Ex) ya know just in case he tries throwing a punch at the poor boy, Taehyun looked up to meet Marks eyes,"And why the fuck would I tell you!?" Mark groaned and pushed Taehyun harshly into the wall,"Tell me or that poor boy Choi Beomgyu gets it" Taehyun looked up wide eyes and Mark smirked knowing he found a soft spot(Ew what the hell is wrong with you Emme sounds dirty) Taehyun knew what Mark was doing but let his guard down at the mention of the guy he's whipped for,"Found it" Mark backed away and started walking away until Air pushed him to the ground and a piece of rock hitting Adam and Alex in the back of their heads knocking them out,"What the-"(Felix what are you doing here?) Before Mark could finish his sentence a rock flew at him and knocked him out.