Chapter 26

"We need to talk Mr. B," Gabriel said knocking on Owen's office door.

"About what Mr. Coleman?" Owen asked not looking up from his paperwork.

"About Trouble," Gabriel said plopping down in the chair across from the desk. Owen sat the papers down and looked at him. Gabriel went on to tell him about what happened in the bathroom. "She almost had a full fucking panic attack. She has a fucking point, what are we going to do to keep her fucking hidden and when we have to fucking leave? We can't fucking retire yet. And what about fucking posing for pictures with other women? What are we going to do to reassure her?"

"I have been thinking about that Mr. Coleman," Owen said looking at Gabriel, "I think as long as we have an open communication it will help in the long run. I also think instead of us taking movies at the same time I think we will start working on a rotation. A few work at a time while the rest do our normal jobs and stay here with her. No one knows about this house so she will remain secret for as long as she wants if she stays here. She can always go back to her crafts and sell under an alias, Mr. Henshaw and Mr. Morgan can help with that so she can still work if she chooses. When it comes to having dates for premieres and such we will just have to decline to help with her anxiety. She will ultimately decide when we wear rings or some other symbol of our commitment to her. We will just have to make sure our communication with her remains open and she completely understands how the public perceives us."

"Great, so you fucking tell her all that when you see her next," Gabriel clapped his hands together. "I have a fucking promise ring to find and Trouble's hair to wash."

Owen shook his head and went back to work. He grabbed his phone and sent out a group text to have a family meeting later that evening.

Gabriel knocked on the bathroom door and Lynn said to come in, "Are you ready to get your hair fucking washed Trouble?" He asked as he came in.

"Yep," She smiled softly as she played with the bubbles. Gabe came to the edge of the tub and she turned so it was easier on him. "How do you handle them being gone and not worry Meanie?" She asked softly.

"I fucking trust that they will come home and I know they are fucking great at what they do. They are goddamn happy doing what they do and that makes me happy for them," he said softly. "I fucking admit I worry but I also know they are fucking careful and will make sure they come home. Even more now that you are fucking back with us. They will fucking look forward to coming home to you now."

"But what about the movies?" She asked scared. "I can't take that away from you but I'm scared you will leave and not come back again."

"Hey fucking listen to me Trouble," he sighed and when she didn't answer he asked, "Are you fucking listening to me Trouble?"

"Yes Meanie," She barely whispered, Gabriel turned her so she could see him.

"We will always come back to you Lynn. You are our heart. It nearly broke us when we found out you left and we couldn't find you. It made us see red when we found out what Victor's father did to make us lose you. We aren't going to lose you again. If you don't want to come on the road with us, then we will figure something out. Mr. B wants to have a meeting tonight so we can discuss everything, okay? But I promise, no matter what we decide to do, we will always come back to you, always," Gabriel said holding her face in his hands.

"You didn't cuss," She whispered.

"Then you know how serious I am, don't you?" He asked and she nodded. "Now let's get you all nice and clean so I can braid your hair."

She nodded and turned back around, "Thank you Meanie," she whispered and he smiled then put bubbles on her nose making her giggle.

"There's one of my favorite sounds," Sean said coming into the bathroom. "Are you enjoying the bubble bath Pookie?" She nodded. "I just wanted to say I am proud of you for this morning. I have to go, I got called into an emergency so I will be gone for a few hours. I will see you later tonight, okay?"

She pouted but nodded, "Okay, go fix everyone."

"I will try," he smiled and kissed her forehead then left.

"He will come back, Trouble," Gabriel whispered watching her. "How about we go watch a movie while we wait for them?"

"Okay Meanie," She whispered holding her knees to her chest.

"I will go get you some clothes while you rinse off," He said leaving the room.

When she came out of the bathroom she found North's shirt on the bed and Luke's pajama pants. Silas' hoodie was beside the clothes. She got dressed and went downstairs. There on the couch was Axel's pillow and Kota's blanket. She curled up on the loveseat that Corey and Brandon using sit in.
"Here is your hot chocolate Beautiful," Marc smiled as he handed her Sean's cup instead of her usual one. She smiled up at him and he kissed her forehead. "So what are we watching?"
Gabriel snuck a picture and sent it to the North, Luke, Victor, Sean, Kota, Corey, Brandon, Silas, and Axel. They sent back smiley faces.