Chapter 21

It took a couple of months but she was slowly getting back into eating regularly and gaining weight, she still had a long way to being back to healthy as Sean determined but she was making progress and that was all that mattered to the men.

"Are you ready to start going through the stuff that was at the office?" Axel asked while they ate lunch one day.

"Hey Ten, just curious, what does that key belong to that is in the lock box?" Kota asked.

Lynn sighed and sat her fork down, "No but I know I need to and it belongs to a security deposit box."

"We also have the stuff in the barn to go through as well," Owen nodded and she sighed.

"Too much," She looked out the window.

"We will do it little at a time Doll," Axel said patting her shoulder.

"We can start with which ever one you want to first, Darling," Owen said and she shrugged.

"You can just do it," Lynn sighed looking out the window. "Id honestly rather not, Im not ready to face the temptations I have hidden in there."

"How about if you just tell us if there are pills or knives in something?" Luke asked.

"Just search everything," She sighed, "if it looks like it could hide something, it probably is. I have nothing to hide from you anymore. I need to go lay down."

She got up and went to her room. "Are we pushing?" Corey asked and they shrugged.

"Ill go check on her," North said getting up. He knocked and walked into her room. He laid down behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "You okay Baby?"

"No," she sighed, "Im just exhausted and dont want to go through all that stuff. At this point I could care less if you just threw it all away."

North rolled her over and moved the hair out of her face, "No you dont Baby. You may think you do but you honestly know that later on down the road you would regret that. I mean, do you really want to throw away our old shirts and hoodies?"

She sighed and shook her head, "No."

"We dont have to do anything today, we will just take it one day at a time," North whispered as he trailed his finger down her cheek. He leaned forward and placed a ghost of kiss on her lips.

She pulled back shocked, "I cant North, I just cant." She burst into tears and rushed to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Baby, Im sorry," he said leaning against the door.

"What did you do?" Luke asked as they came into the room.

"I tried giving her a kiss," North sighed as he tried turning the bathroom doorknob.

"Shes not ready for that yet," Luke shoved North.

"I know," North shoved back. "It just happened."

"Stop both of you," Axel said as Silas stepped between them.

They heard her sobbing even harder then. "Baby, Im sorry," North said trying to turn the knob again.

"Im coming between you now," She sobbed.

"No, you arent Cupcake," Luke said, "I promise Cupcake, were okay. I was just mad North tried kissing you first, thats all. Were okay Cupcake."

"Open the door Angelos Mou, please," Silas said softly.

"Dr. Sean," She started gasping. "Chest."

"Unlock the door Pookie," Sean said knocking. "I promise only Silas and I will come in. I know you need your favorite cuddler right now. Owen will make sure no one else will come in." He heard the lock switch and Owen nodded. Everyone stepped out of the way and Sean and Silas slipped inside. "Oh Pookie," Sean sighed as he looked down at her curled up on the floor.

"Up Angelos Mou," Silas said as he gently picked her up. He placed her on the counter and put her hands on his chest. "Copy me." He took deep slow breaths and she tried to mimic him.

Sean checked her pulse and eyes, "You need to try and relax Pookie. No one is fighting and everyone is okay. North feels bad for pressuring you."

"Didnt pressure," She shook her head then leaned on Silas chest when it made her dizzy. "I just cant do that again. I cant be with you again."

"Oh Pookie," Sean sighed softly.

"I cant," she started trembling. "I cant. Im sorry but I cant."

"Okay Angelos Mou, okay," Silas said soothing as he rubbed her back.

"I got to go," She sniffled. "I have to go, I cant stay here and keep hurting you making you think its possible when its not. I have to go." She wiped at her tears and tried to pull herself together.

"You are staying here right now," Sean shook his head. "You still arent back to health."

"But—" She protested.

"No Lynn," Sean shook his head, "You need to get healthier first. I understand what you are saying and I will have Owen set up a meeting where Silas and I will talk to them about what you said. I will make sure to tell them what you said. You just focus on getting better."

"Yes Sir," She whispered.

"Good girl," Sean said shutting his bag. "Now let Silas tuck you in bed, you need a rest. I will make sure no one bothers you."

"Yes Sir," She whispered as she wrapped her arms around Silass neck and her legs around his waist.

Sean opened the door and she peeked to see the room was empty. Silas tucked her in then shut the door behind him. They entered the study where the rest of the team was.

"She okay?" North asked and Sean sighed.

"She had a panic attack, she seems to think that she cant get into a relationship with us again. She wants to leave so she wont hurt us by not being with us again but I have convinced her she has to stay to get healthier first. She doesnt want to hurt us by staying here and reminding us of what she thinks she cant give us. She has it in her head that it will hurt to be with us again."

"How?" Kota asked confused.

"It is a reminder of what we have lost," Silas sighed. "She remembers the baby she lost and we werent there for her and we will remember losing her because of Mr. Morgan. She thinks theres too much pain and loss between us."

"Well, we are just going to have to change her mind about it," Axel shrugged. "We can be together again, we just need to go slow."

"But right now we just need to focus on helping her grieve properly and grieve ourselves as well as getting her healthy and sober then focus on moving on to rekindling our relationship," Owen said fixing his tie. "One thing at a time, but for now resist all temptations on kisses or anything that can be perceived by her as romantics. Friends first gentleman."

"We are willing and will obey," They said in unison.