(This next paragraph I got the idea from a book that I forgot the name and Author of)

"What to do Beomgyu what to do" Beomgyu said to himself for the hundredth time,"AH just go one your phone and download that one app everyone is talking about" and so Beomgyu ran to his phone and went onto the App Store and downloaded the app,"Sign up or log in" "Sign up duh Beomgyu" He clicked the sign up button, he signed up and now has an account on the app,"Ooo lets look up your name" Beomgyu went to the little search bar and typed in,'Beomgyu' once he did that it lead him to books with him on the cover,"When did people get these? Oh wit maybe from InstaHam, yeah from InstaHam" Beomgyu then scrolled down the list then stoped once a title caught his eye,"What the hell is a Taegyu?" He clicked on the book, he read the description of the book,"Sounds like a good book" so he clicked the read and started to rad the book,"Wait the characters are Me Taehyun Yeonjun Soobin and Huening? But why is this a book about me?" Beomgyu shrugged and kept on reading. He kept reading because there was 100 chapters,"O-Oh a heated chapter? What does that mean, does it mean that there'll be fire?" Beomgyu shrugged and read the chapter, it was going good until the middle of it got sexual,"OH now I know what they meant by heated chapter" He said as he skipped that part, Yes your author-nim made him skip that part in the chapter, Beomgyu kept reading until the book ended he skipped all the heated scenes though. He didn't realize that it was dark outside,"Oh where is Taehyun-Ah?" He tilted his head to the side a little bit, the door then opened and a tired drunk Taehyun walked in,"Good night Hyung" Taehyun walked to the closest bed and fell on it.

Beomgyu sighed and rolled his eyes he got up from where he was sitting walked over towards Taehyun,"Yah Taehyunnie go change then you can sleep" Taehyun shook his head,"Do you want me to change you Prince Kang Taehyun?" Taehyun nodded his head, he's to tired to realize what he's doing,"Okay just remember that you said I could" Beomgyu walked towards Taehyun's closet and got some comfy clothes out and walked to Taehyun. He threw the clothes on him and shook Taehyun,"Yah! Prince change now" Taehyun still shook his head and instead laid flat on his back,"Hyung-ie change me" Beomgyu tilted his head then realization hit him,"PRINCE KANG TAEHYUN ARE YOU DRUNK?" Beomgyu yelled,"Yesn't" Beomgyu rolled his eyes at the younger,"Can't believe I'm going to be doing this" Beomgyu whispers to himself,"Prince~ come change so you can sleep" "But Prince doesn't want to change himself, he wants Hyung-ie to change him" Taehyun referred himself in third person Beomgyu notice and went along,"But Hyung-ie doesn't want Prince to be mad at him the next day" Funny what sleepiness does to someone, and that someone was Beomgyu,"Prince promise not to be mad at Hyung-ie" And being drunk means your other personalities come out, just this drunk Prince is his cute side always comes out when drunk,"Is Prince sure he won't get mad at Hyung-ie tomorrow?" And look at Beomgyu he hates being cute but look at him being cute for the person he's whipped for,"Prince promises" Taehyun said as he stuck his pinky finger and Beomgyu connected his pinky to Taehyun's pinky. Beomgyu changed Taehyun as quickly as possible so he can change back into his clothes from yesterday and sleep in them,"Prince Hyung-ie is going to take to you to your bed okie?" Taehyun nodded, Beomgyu picked Taehyun up and walked over to his bed and laid Taehyun down on it,"Now Hyung is going to lay on the other bed okie?" Taehyun nodded and knocked out, Beomgyu chuckled and heard little snores come from Taehyun,"So cute" Beomgyu whispered and walked to go change.

Beomgyu was about to sleep when his phone rang, he groaned and rolled over to look at who's calling him at this time, he rolled his eyes to see Yeonjuns' name on the screen,"What is it now Hyung?" Beomgyu said obviously tired Yeonjun scoffed

"I wanted to bother you"

"Please go bother someone else about your love life Hyung"

"But everyone is asleep, plus you're the only one single"