Chapter 15: No coular?

Shoto walked to the door and saw who it was and immediately thought. "Oh no, not now" Shoto opened the door to find Momo there and the talk didn't start out good.

Momo: "I knew it, I knew you were here and that slut of an omega is trying to mate with you. Katsuki lied and your still here. So where is he or did he disappear just like everyone else" Momo passes through Shoto and looked back and forth while she was in the living room.

Shoto: "Yaoyorozu get out, Izuku is very tired and yes Katsuki lied but its so Izuku would feel less stressed. Hes had a hard day and your just making it worst so please leave"

Momo: "oh what you don't want me to see that damn omega begging for you even when YOU CAN NEVER HAVE HIM" She shouted to Izuku even if he wasn't there.

Both of them not knowing that Deku came out of his room and saw them both arguing finally had a enough and walked to Shoto.

Deku: "Hey your really fucking loud and also Shoto is now my boyfriend and I'm already given him pleasure you will never give him. So go away he doesn't need you all he'll ever need is me. Goodbye don't let the door hit yah where the good lord split yeah" He said while clinging to Shoto right arm feeling his biceps. (I was writing this while watching Sisters Act)

Izuku didnt have to sharpen his teeth he had the one thing she has ever wanted. SHOTO.

Momo: "Even if you have him now hell leave you when he's had his fun but at least I'm smart, I graduated at the top of my class and in the top 100 heroes. I already know that your nothing comparand to me"

Momo ran out of the door crying see Izuku cling onto Shoto like that was frustrating and heart crushing. She just wanted love. Why couldn't she just be loved.

"Was that really necessary I mean you said that I'm not your boyfriend until we go on a few dates and after a few dates we can have sex, but I don't really care about that" While all of this was going on Izuku was rubbing on Shoto giving him lots of love and affection.

"Why are you being so lovey dovely all of a sudden. Come on lets just get you back to bed"

"Ahh no to far lets just go to the couch and lay down. Besides your dirty and your hair is so out of place let me clean you up"

"Izuku what's going on with you your acting so different. YOUR NOT WEARING YOUR COULOR"

"No because you wanted it to be off remember, so I toke it off for you, now let me clean you"

"You know there is a thing called a shower"

"But didn't you clean other people like your parents or siblings when you were little"

"Well yes but you do that to show affection and that you love them, ohh"

"So is that ohh a yes"

"ah yes but don't we usually do this in hybrid mode"

"Well I'm hybrid right now all you have to do is stick out your ears and tails or do you want to go into our second gender form. Oh I would love to see that you in your leopard form oh your fur would be so soft. Oh please, please let me see it. Ill do anything please, please, please"

"Okay, okay just give me a second. Only for a second okay"

Shoto was a little nervous but if it was for Izuku he was okay with it.

Shoto turned into his leopard form and walked to Izuku.

"Wow Shoto you look beautiful and your so big you come up to my hip. Can I pet you?"

"ROAR"

"Oh my god" Izuku dropped to his knees to get next to Shoto. "Awww who is my big kitty. Who is my big good kitty. Aww I'm going to give you scratches now" Izuku started to give Shoto some chin scratches and cheek scratches. Izuku even started to hug Shoto and rubbed his face into Shoto's chest fluff.

Shoto turned back while Izuku was still hugging him. "Hey why did you turn back?" Izuku was disappointed but when he saw Shoto's face he was very uncomfortable.

"Oh sorry Sho. Im acting really spoiled"

"No, no its just I'm not used to so much affection"

"Yeah same here maybe that why I'm over affectionate"

"How about we just watch a movie and I'll go put on my coaler"

"Wait Izuku come here"

Izuku walked over to Shoto when he was sitting on the couch. In a swift move the omega that was once standing there in front of Shoto was now on his lap.

"Wait, wait I'm controlling myself here, let me go"

"Its okay lose control here let me groom you" Shoto started to lick Izuku's cat ears from bottom to top to clean them.

"Nah hold on I'm sensitive expectably in this state so please don't touch my ears" Shoto didnt listen and grabbed izuku's fluffy tail and started to stroke it.

(Me so not writing this in class because my English teacher let the class on our phones because we finished early. It's 9:52am)

"Aww god I'm losing my mind"

You know that's it I'm done following his orders. Iuzku thought and got off of Shoto's lap and headed to his room.

"Izuku where are you going, did I go to far"

Izuku came back into the living room with a change and collar in hand. "No but I might"

(To be continued)

955 words

Hey everyone I know it's been a long time but I actually uploaded. Thank you everyone who has supported my story it makes me very happy. I will try to get the next chapter out asap.

Have a great day/night Rose out 🥀🌹🥀