Chapter 9: Kacchan

(I know the photo is on top is Bakudeku but I couldn't find anymore feral omega deku)

3rd POV:
When Shoto woke up he saw Deku running an purring on him. He thought not was cute so he allowed Deku to do it. Shoto just closed his eyes so Deku couldn't tell her was awake. He just let the sweet smell of Izuku scent invade his nostrils.

Oh but of course it had to be ruined my a knock at the door. Shoto sat up but still Izuku's didn't stop. Izuku just straddled Todoroki and rubbed against this scent glands.

Shoto: "Come in"

That's when someone opened the door.

Momo: "Hey tod- WHAT THE HELL. What is he doing on you' She shouted at Todoroki like he was insane. "Midoriya get off of Todoroki, it's not appropriate for you an omega to be rubbing on an Alpha" Momo was about to go and grab Midoriya's arm but he went insane.

Deku released his fangs and claws making them like daggers. He almost bit Momo but nearly missed. "He's mine, not yours don't touch him" he said with a growl under his voice. While he was losing all of this he was sitting on his legs. Todoroki had to do something quick because he knew Izuku would probably do something he would regret.

"Izuku please calm down. Momo he doesn't like physical touch much" Todoroki said as he pulled Deku into his chest. Deku was calming down but that didn't stop him from giving Momo the stink eye.

"Todoroki you can't be serious he's crazy"

Kacchan: "What's going on in here"

Momo: "Midoriya won't let Todoroki go"

"He is mine" Deku said again with a growl

Kacchan: "Haha good luck half and half. He gets very territorial with people he likes. He's territorial with me that's why he came to the company building. Well with you he's very, very territorial"

Todoroki: "Well why is he so territorial?"

Kacchan: "That's a conversation between you and him"

Todoroki: "wha-"

Kacchan: "I'll tell everyone that you went home early and Izuku is sleeping in from yesterday. Well just go out for breakfast. Have fun"

(Bakugou is a good friend)

Todoroki: "W-wait what if he goes into heat?"

Kacchan: "Don't worry he hade his heat last week. Besides all he wants is affection. Just spend sometime with him he needs it. He likes company and affection but doesn't trust most people since he's an omega"

Todoroki: "I understand"

Kacchan: "Do you, do you really understand?"

Momo: "What the hell are you talking about. Omega don't have it hard. All they do is whine for an alpha and don't even try at life. The only way they can survive is to get a sugar daddy. Basically they are just sluts"

Izuku was about to get up in a pouncing position and attack Momo. Shoto immediately grabbed Izuku so he wouldn't hurt anyone.

Kacchan: "Momo get the FUCK out"

Momo in a fit of rage just ran out.

Kacchan: "I'm going to tell others that Izuku is asleep and you went home"

Todoroki: "Oh, okay we'll have a good day"

Kacchan: "Bye Deku bye half and half"

Todoroki: Goodbye

Deku: Goodbwe

Kacchan closed the door and explain to everyone what happened. Seeing the inconvenience he offered to take out the others for breakfast saying it was his treat. They all got changed into the clothes they showed up in and for Ubers, but while they were waiting they had some conversation.

Denki: "Aww I wanted to see Izuku In an apron cooking me breakfast. That would be the best morning ever"

Kacchan: "Would you stop simping for my friends and get out the door"

Sero: "Hey come on now Denki you still might get a chance"

Kacchan: "No he won't. Deku likes Icyhot and you ain't messing up his chances, even you Ponytail"

Momo: "Why would Todoroki want to be with him?"

Kacchan: "I don't know if Todoroki likes Deku. All I know he definitely doesn't want you"

Momo: "How can you say that?"

Kacchan: "Really, he slammed a door in your face after he saw you shirtless. Yeah he totally likes you"

Momo was speechless but thank god the Ubers came just in time.

Kirishima: "Sorry Bakubro there's no room for you. You'll just have to get another Uber"

Kacchan: "No sorry I can't actually coming with you. You expect me to pay for your food after you treat my childhood friend like shit. Yeah no thanks. Driver go" Kacchan said as he shut the car door.

God they are such a pain to deal with. Even if I work with them they are still jerks.

I just called an Uber to go home. I didn't care about eating I just wanted to rest. I need some time to myself.

_______________________________________
Hwy everyone I know this is shirt but with upload everyday for the last few days has left the to little to no motivation. I also don't know where to go with this story or my other one Arranged Marriage so I need some ideas. Thank you for reading. Rose out 🥀🌹🥀 (My girlfriend broke up with me)

Published June 26th 2021