Back from the dead (Thiam)

Liam watched as the ground cracked open at an agonisingly slow pace. Blue light spread through the cracks and a clawed hand suddenly burst out of the ground.

Theo.

Said chimera appeared from the hole and pushed his way to the surface. There was a wild frenzied look in his eyes as they stared into his own.

Suddenly, Theo lunged forward and pushed him against the stone wall.

"Where is she?!" He demanded, through a mouthful of fangs.

"Your sister's not here" Liam whispered, barely able to breath.

His mind was overflowing with a hundred different thoughts, as he held the chimera's brilliant gold gaze. Theo was standing in front of him. Alive. Theo who he had thought he would never see again. His Theo.

"Liam?" Theo asked, slight uncertainty in his voice.

He seemed to have snapped out of a trance.

"It's me" Liam breathed, his body still pressed against the wall.

Theo slowly let him go, his eyes melting back to their ocean blue/green.

"Liam" he repeated, his voice thick with emotion.

Liam stood there for a split second, before he all but jumped on Theo. His arms were thrown around the chimera's neck and he buried his face against his throat. He clung to him tightly, scared that Theo would disappear if he let go.
The other boy's scent washed over him, and he could feel tears building up in his eyes.

Theo hugged him back just as tightly, if not more. He buried his nose in Liam's soft hair. He was terrified that this was just a another loop in his hell. That Tara would show up any minute and rip Liam away from his arms and her heart from his chest.

But as he breathed in the comforting scent of the beta, those doubts left him. This was real.

"Theo..." Liam looked up at him with love and fear in his eyes. "I thought I lost you forever" he whispered, his lip trembling.

He took a breath before continuing, "I-I missed you T . I'm sorry this happened I-"

"It's not your fault" Theo shushed him, "It's mine"

"You're back now. That's all that matters to me" Liam smiled through his tears.

"Me too little wolf" Theo smiled back, his eyes shining with affection as he pulled the beta closer.

They held each other for an eternity, before Liam looked up at him again.

"Let's go home?" He asked.

Theo grinned, "okay. It would be nice to have a bed to sleep in again. Or just sleep...." he trailed off with a grimace.

Liam chuckled and entwined their hands. "You can sleep for as long as you want. I'll still be here when you wake up" He promised gently.

"I know Li" Theo answered gratefully.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, before Theo leaned in and captured Liam's lips with his own in a sweet kiss.

Liam wasted no time returning it, and the kiss became heated, as the chimera firmly gripped Liam's jaw. In return, he moved his fingers through Theo's dust-covered hair and pulled him impossibly close.

They finally came up for air, with matching ecstatic grins on their faces.

"I love you T" Liam said, gazing up at him.

"I love you too little wolf" Theo replied without a second's hesitation.

They both walked home that night happier than they've been for months, for they finally had the other back in their lives once again. Neither of them planned on letting each other go.

___________________________________________

A/n- Hi guys! I know I haven't posted in ages!!:( I'm so sorry:(

This idea just came to me rly suddenly and I was like imma write it down cuz it just didn't leave my brain alone😅

I hope you liked it❤ pls vote and comment!!! Okayyyy bye!