Breathless

Damian's POV
Luca and I were taking Valeria on a date. We noticed that Valeria was getting restless about Jane. Especially after Sebastian and Adam immediately left after heard of Jane's bounty for Valeria.

So a date sounded like a great idea to distract our beautiful beloved.

Luca looked gorgeous as always in a blue shirt and his dark pants. How I wanted to lick his neck.

"Stop looking at me like that," he smirked at me. A month ago, I probably blushing mad. But now, all I wanted was to pounce at him.

The sexual tension was thick on the air. I let out a shaky breath, knowing that it wasn't the time.

Maybe after our date, I thought, making sure that he hear my thoughts as well.

The feeling of satisfaction ran through my body as I heard him suppressed a groan.

Our attention quickly shifted to the sound of the heels clicks on the floor. Letting us know that Valeria finally finished getting ready.

Luca and I let out a silent gasp when our eyes took Valeria's feature. She was wearing a black dress that fitted her body perfectly.

Her delicate skin contrasted with the color. And her dress's slit made me want to trail my fingertips down her legs.

 And her dress's slit made me want to trail my fingertips down her legs

I'd seen her in cute dresses before. I'd seen her bare body before. But seeing her in a classy gown that hugged her curves left me breathless. And I was certain Luca felt the same way I did.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Valeria began fidgeting on her black heels.

"You look... phenomenal," I said, stepping forward to take and kiss her hand. Luca followed through me while whispering, "Phenomenal, indeed."

He gently kissed her cheek before looking at me. His eyes held so much love and admiration for Valeria.

〄〄〄

"Wow. This place is beautiful," Valeria said while looking around the restaurant. And I agreed, it was beautiful.

The lights created a warm and romantic atmosphere. Which was perfect for a date night with your loved ones.

But not as beautiful as you, I told her. She smiled shyly at me. Luca smirked at our interaction. I was aware that he always found her shyness was endearing.

Once we seated, the waiter offered us the menu. And of course, he didn't forget to eye Valeria from the head to toe.

While I found it amusing that Valeria didn't acknowledge his gesture, Luca on the other hand was quite agitated.