CHAPTER FIVE

Serene's pov

"Peirus your teacher isn't coming today" I said trying to convince him to go do something else instead of sitting in the same position April and he sit for his lessons.

"No! I want her to be here" he said pouting ,folding his arms around his chest .I signed

"Okay fine ,I will call her to come ,but you have to get up and eat your meal okay?"

"Really? You are going to call her ?" He said jumping up happily..and I nodded

"Yesssss" he screamed running off to his meal...God forgive me for tricking this little boy ,it a Sunday April is not going to come .He and April has really get along well. He is getting more attached to her day by day..

Mr Smith isn't home for the past two days ..So much secret that man has ,so much he is going through...After Someone stole some important document in his company years back ..making his company go bankrupt and his mom had an attack , almost leading to her death ,he wasn't himself ,Point of correction he has always not being himself..Getting back to where he is today wasn't funny..

Even if now he is Billionaire, owner of a leading company ,and one of the richest man in the world ,He secretly has detectives working to dig out who stole the important files that led to his bankrupt and he almost loosing his mom ,though she is still hospitalized up till now..Apart from all this Alessandro still has more things under his sleeve ,He is a very hard man..A Hard man no one is capable of breaking..

And that woman I don't want to talk about her.

Hello..Another chapter
What your say?
Vote and comment
Thank you