46:Why are you leaving me?

Start from the beginning

❝That woman said there is a way out of this world and I may find the answer if I find more barriers that lead to their games. But where the hell do I find them? ❞ Yu An asked walking careless, bumping into someone.

❝It's rare that I see you lost in your thoughts. ❞Wang Shu said looking at Yu An.

❝Yeah, I have something in my mind. ❞Yu An replied.

❝And that is....? ❞Wang Shu asked.

❝I found a lead to a way to return to my world. ❞Yu An said.

Wang Shu looked at her silent. A lot of thing were running through his head.

❝Is she going to leave? That though makes me feel bad, sick in my stomach. ❞ Wang Shu thought, a feeling of anxiety overwhelming him.

Yu An noticed and got worried.

❝Are you alright? I'll make a calming concoction for you. ❞Yu An said, ready to return to her room.

❝Don't leave! ❞Wang Shu shouted, grabbing her hand.

Both of them were shocked by his behavior. Yu An looked at his hand that held hers.

❝Your hand... is shaking. ❞Yu An said placing her other hand over his to calm him.

Wang Shu swallowed hard and hugged her. Yu An didn't protested and hugged him back.

❝The party... is going to be ready soon. ❞Wang Shu said trying to change the subject.

❝I hope alcohol is waiting for me. ❞Yu An said laughing.

Wang Shu chuckled.

❝Of course, everyone knows you love your alcohol. ❞Wang Shu replied, keeping a smile on his face.

He wondered when he began smiling so carelessly.

❝Let's go there then. ❞Yu An grabbed his hand and dragging him after her.

❝And then I pulled him in and he burned alive! ❞Mo Feng, who had more drinks that he should, said, gesturing with his hands.

❝We know!We were there, you know?❞Mi Que said, exasperated.

❝You were? Where? ❞Mo Feng asked, trying to pour himself another cup of wine, accidently spilling it on Lan Ying.

❝Shit, brother Yin... g, sorr... ❞Mo Feng tried to apologize patting Lan Ying's robe, where the wine spilled.

Lan Ying looked at Mo Feng's helpless state and sighed.

❝Two cups of alcohol and you're like this. ❞ he said, pushing his hand away.

❝Don t be roude! I juts recoverd from injory! ❞Mo Feng tried to speak, half failing.

❝Enough, I'll get you back to bed! ❞Mi Que said, grabbing Mo Feng by the collar.

❝Beed?! No! ❞Mo Feng jumped alarmed trying to grab onto something so he won't be dragged in bed.

He successfully grabbed the tables's leg.

❝You idiot! Stop behaving like a child and go to sleep! Master will he disappointed to see you like this. ❞Mi Que said annoyed.

❝If  u kep draging me, I tell her majness! ❞Mo Feng warned, making some Wei Zhan laugh.

❝What are you going to tell her majness? ❞Yu An, who entered the hall just in time, asked, amused by the scene.

❝Master, he got drunk and I'm trying to get him to bed. ❞Mi Que explained looking at Mo Feng, who kept hugging the table leg.

The red clothed shameless Empress On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara