52:Highschool love story.

Chapter fifty-two:
          Highschool love story.

Yu An smiled and rested her head on his lap.

❝It was just a highschool story. We were classmates, he was in an exchange programs. To explain that it's like a student front another country comes to your school to gain a new experience, that sort of thing. We became friends pretty quick, hanged out, did homework together... then I found myself already fallen in love with him. But he had his heart set on a girl from a different class... ❞Yu An spoke, hiding her face in his robe to hide the sad expression she had, but her voice betrayed her.

Wang Shu pat her head and listened to her.

❝In the end I helped him get with her and soon he had to return back to his country. ❞ she added.

❝You helped him?Why? ❞Wang Shu asked trying to understand her better.

❝I already gave up on him. I'm not the type to persue or have hope that he maybe will change his mind and look at me. Being a good friend to him was what I decided to do. ❞ Yu An explained.

❝Have you told him your feelings?❞Wang Shu asked looking down at her.

❝No. ❞Yu An replied.

❝Better.❞ Wang Shu said.

Yu An looked at him questioning.

❝Why? ❞ she asked curious.

❝If you loved someone already it would have been harder for me to make you love me. ❞Wang Shu explained making Yu An laugh.

❝Did I said something funny? ❞ the man asked frowning.

Yu An hugged him still laughing.

❝No, don't worry. Thank you for listening to my silly story. ❞Yu An said wiping the tears from her cheeks.

❝I'll listen to anything you have to say. ❞Wang Shu said cupping her face.

Yu An smiled.

❝You're beautiful. ❞ she said looking into his eyes.

Wang Shu blushed at her compliment making Yu An giggle.

❝Look at you all reed. ~❞Yu An teased him and poked his cheek with her finger.

Wang Shu pulled her closer and kissed her.

❝Do not tease me. ❞ he said serious.

Yu An kept giggling at his angry reaction and he kissed her again.

❝Alright, I won't do it again. ❞Yu An said.

Wang Shu looked at her not believing it one bit. He helplessly smiled and hugged her close to his chest.

❝Will you tell me what you're holding back? ❞Yu An asked, still in his arms.

Wang Shu sighed.

❝Lizhui found a strange barrier in the Empire. ❞ Wang Shu simply said.

Yu An looked up at him.

❝I see. I should check it out. ❞Yu An said.

Wang Shu looked at her face silent. His thoughts were clouded by a emptiness he never felt until today.

If Yu An finds a way to return to her world what will happen to them? Would she return and forget about him? Can he make her stay? But that would be selfish. Will he be able to return to his cold side and forget about her?

All these questions made him feel uneasy and Yu An could see him being upset.

❝Do you think we can check it out together? ❞Yu An suggested.

❝Yes. I'll let Lizhui take care of everything while I'm gone. ❞Wang Shu explained.

❝Let's plan this journey then. ❞Yu An said squeezing his hand to help him feel more secure.

The two decided to leave tomorrow morning. The journey to the barrier will be a day most likely and for how long they'll stay, no one knew.

Lizhui gladly accepted to take care of everything and LOH is also helping him so Yu An and Wang Shu could leave without worry.

❝What do you think we'll find there? ❞Yu An asked.

Wang Shu looked at her.

❝I don't know. You said the first had a game so maybe it would be the same. ❞ He replied.

Yu An hugged her knees and thought about the journey and how she can be a step closer to finding a way to return.

But then does she really wants to leave this world forever? She got attached to everyone here, but she also misses her family and her world.

If those scientist came here by choice that means there is a way to return without dying. But what if she's already dead? Can she return home?

A lot of thought clouded Yu An's mind and Wang Shu was rubbing her back gently.

❝It's going to be alright so don't worry. Come, let's sleep. ❞Wang Shu said hugging Yu An.

She took his hand in hers and smiled.

❝Thank you. ❞Yu An whispered.

Wang Shu kissed her head and both fell asleep.

_____________________
(Kind of short, but I managed to post something. I love this book and I want to end it soon, but I've been distracted with school stuff and other writings of mine.)