13:Rescuing

Chapter thirteen: Rescuing.

❝Sister Yu An! Please save my brother! ❞Ruosheng shouted as soon as Yu An and Wang Shu got dowm from their horses's backs

❝What happened to Lizhui? ❞ Wang Shu asked worried.

Ruosheng hugged her trembling body and showed them a piece of paper.

In blood it was written:

❝Yu An, I'll wait for you at Gonhua if you want him back. ❞
There was also a piece of white hair glued with candle wax.

❝Who dared to kidnap my friend? ❞Wang Shu asked pissed off. He ripped the paper into small pieces as his eyes glowed with murderous intention.

❝Someone that hates me I assume. ❞Yu An replied and tried to think who she offended and has the power to kidnap someone capable such as Lizhui.

❝What are we going to do? ❞Ruosheng asked, her eyes red from crying.

❝I'll go see what they want and get him back, of course. ❞Yu An said and went back on her horse.

Wang Shu looked at her and clenched his fists. He wanted to go save his friend, but he was needed here and they asked for Yu An, going as well may put Lizhui in danger. Wang Shu felt frustrated and helpless in this matter.

He could only trust Yu An.

❝Take care. ❞he finally said.

❝While I'm gone, investigate that guy that's behind the incident with the dragon clan. My gut feeling it's telling me it isn't a small matter, that scale is powerful and slipping in the wrong hands can cause chaos. I'll bring Lizhui back, don't worry. ❞

❝Sure. Be careful... Lizhui isn't weak, if they managed to get him... ❞Wang Shu said.

❝I will. Ruosheng I'll trust you'll keep an eye on Wang Shu. ❞Yu An said and left, bloodlust filling her.

❝Mo, have you seen anything weird while I was gone? ❞Yu An asked as Mo appeared on the horse.

She left Mo at the Palace to keep an eye in case anything happens.

❝Yes, our enemy has ties with an demonic cultivator. ❞

❝Another one? ❞Yu An asked and tightened her hands around the rein.

❝Seems so. I don't know if it has something to do with the one Wang Shu fought, but the one who took Lizhui is an undead... ❞Mo explained, a serious expression on his face.

❝This is more annoying that I thought. ❞

_______________________
In a dark room, a man tied up was lying on the cold dirty floor.

His white hair was dirty and disheveled, his robe was ripped and bloodied.

Open cuts, wip wounds covered his body.

❝You only have your dear friend and his wife to blame for your state. If they didn't ruined our plans, you wouldn't be here. Don't worry, soon that bitch will join you. ❞ a feminine voice stated and hit Lizhui in the chest sending him to fly and hit the cold wall.

Lizhui smiled and looked down on her.

❝You bastard! How dare you glare at me like that? I'll teach you a lesson! ❞the woman said and got her wip.

❝Shao! If you kill him you'll get us in trouble so calm down. ❞a man who stood in the shadows said irritated.

❝Come on, he won't die from that. ❞Shao said glaring at the man in the shadows.

❝You had your fun, now we wait for that woman to come. ❞

❝And what if we kill him? She's already on her way, there's no way for her to know he's dead. ❞Shao argued.

❝If you disobey I'll have to break that ugly face of yours. ❞the man said in a cold tone.

❝Bao! Don't cross the line, you bastard! ❞ Shao shouted, hands trembling in anger.

In a flash Bao grabbed Shao's neck and raised her in the air.

❝Who's the incompetent who got killed by Wang Shu? You and that stupid brother of yours so you better behave if you don't want to stay dead!❞Bao warned, his black eyes looking soulless into Shao's grey ones.

❝Release me! ❞ Shao shouted.

Lizhui looked at the two amused and smirked.

❝Trash like you amuses me the most. ❞ he said and let a low laugh escape his mouth.

❝You're courting death! ❞Shao said and raised her wip ready to hit him.

❝She's here. ❞ another male voice said and made Shao stop.

❝That bitch is here, I'll make sure to destroy her soon. You heard? Your company came. ❞Shao said laughing and left quickly.

Lizhui furrowed his eyebrow worried about Yu An.

_______________________

Yu An entered the empty village and jumped down from her horse.

A silhouette emerged from from the shadows and a wicked laugh reached Yu An's ears.

❝Damn you laugh like a hiena.❞ Yu An said and met the gaze of a woman, an undead.

❝She's an undead, be careful, you won't be able to kill her until you kill the one who made her undead. ❞Mao warned looking at the woman.

❝How many are here? ❞Yu An asked.

❝Only four, but one of them is Lizhui, I think he's hurt. ❞Mo replied.

❝I see. ❞

❝Enough with chit-chat, me and you have bussines to do. I'll tear your face apart and send it to that bastard.❞Shao said angry.

❝Bastard? ❞Yu An asked confused.

Shao laughed and got closer to Yu An, wip ready to strike.

She's only a high level, but the fact that she won't die it's troublesome. ❞Yu An though.

Shao attacked and Yu An dodged her rapidly wip strikes while trying to come up with a plan.

She can't even touch me with her level, but I'll get tired at one point and there's two more enemies here, fuck this! Whoever is their boss, I'll make them pay!❞

❝Do you think you can lend me some spiritual energy? I'll try to make a barrier that will trap her inside. ❞Mo said via spiritual energy.

❝How sure you are you can do it? If I lend you my spiritual energy I'll get tired faster. ❞ Yu An replied whole blocking Shou's attacks.

❝40% sure. If I succed we can deal with the two fast, one is a high level advanced rank and the other an expert level advanced rank while you're a king level intermediar rank. If I fail then I'll have to fight her while you go for the other two, but I'm not sure if she won't chase you. ❞Mo explained.

Yu An frowned and began to transfer Mo spiritual energy as he began to set rocks on the ground making a specific pattern.

Shao was too preoccupied with Yu An to notice Mo.

Yu An punched Shao and send her in a tree. She then charged at her kicking the woman in the chest and making the tree fly.

If she wasn't dead Shao would certainly die now.

❝Ahh, it's so good to be undead! Your efforts are useless, no matter how many times you hurt me you can't kill me! Isn't that wonderful? ❞Shao said and laughed.