19:Journey.

Chapter nineteen: Journey.

         (Lan Ying in the picture)

Yu An and the two members of the elite group were currently in a carriage.

❝Where are we going? ❞Lan Ying broke the silence.

❝Qinpai. There's a spiritual river that will help you breakthrough.❞Yu An replied looking out of the window.

❝About the enemy we will eventually face... can you tell us more? ❞Mi Que asked hesitant.

❝There's not much. Everything began with people disappearing in Qinpai so me and Wang Shu went to investigate and it turned out to be a demonic cultivator killing and making an army of corpses. After we killed him, the dragon clan got attacked by a group of people who were after a treasure the dragon clan had so we helped get the treasure back. I managed to make one of them talk and they said Luo Tang ordered them to steal the scale. ❞

❝What's this scale good for? ❞Lan Ying asked raising his eyebrows.

❝It makes your skin hard as a dragon's, but not everyone can accomplish this because it comes with great pain. You eat the scale and your bones will crush and reconstruct inside and you have to endure excruciating pain, if you can't, then the scale was wasted. ❞Yu An explained leaving the two at a loss of words.

❝Will that Luo Tang be able to achieve the armor? ❞Mi Que asked.

❝I don't know. After we returned, Lizhui got kidnapped and they wanted me to go rescue him so I went. The people he has under his command are pretty powerful so I'm assuming he's a god level. ❞

❝How did they manage to kidnap sir Lizhui? He isn't an way target. ❞Lan Ying asked.

❝They had an undead with them. That woman was so annoying to fight, no matter how much you beat her, she won't die and eventually you'll get tired and exhaust your spiritual energy. ❞Yu An said and sighed.

❝How did you managed to fight her then? ❞Mi Que asked.

❝Mo made a barrier to block her in and luckily it worked so she was useless. ❞

❝Who's Mo? ❞Mi Que asked confused.

❝It's me. ❞Mo said and appeared in Yu An's lap in his fox form.

❝A spiritual beast? You can tame beasts too? ❞Mi Que asked excited looking at Mo.

❝Not really, he was with me since I was little, I didn't do anything to tame him. ❞Yu An explained.

❝I've never heard of something like this before, this is the power of a genius... ❞Mi Que exclaimed.

Arriving in Qinpai the three made their way into the forest to the river smoothly.

After Mi Que and Lan Ying cultivated in the water they broke trough king level beginner rank.

The ligh created by them attracted attention from everyone around including the dragon clan who sent two people to see who were the king level cultivator and what intention they had in the forest.